Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brietling and DD Have a Motive for Encouraging You To Invest in ISX

Thanks

Brietling and DD Have a Motive for Encouraging You To Invest in ISX

BELOW IS SOMETHING I FOUND ON FACE BOOK, I CHECKED INTO THIS "SELECT PAY MEDIA" WHICH IS INDEED OWNED AND OPERATED BY ANTHONY "TONY" BREITLING.

Everywhere I look in this Dinar thing I find con artist who are willing to take your money. Robbie and I were talking about Brietling telling all his followers to invest in ISX and Warka. Well for a one time non refundable fee of 49,95 he'll tell you how to get started investing in ISX. Oh please! Listen up all you who are tempted to go for this. it is a SCAM!

.Well like we have told everyone the Guru's and website owners want nothing more than to take your money by any means possible. Here's the latest money maker for Dinar Daddy and Tony Breitling. As we have said from the beginning it just takes a little research to find how these con's are getting your money. It goes like this, both Dinar Daddy (Roger) and Tony Breitling recommends this new website, “theisxreport”. They say it’s a great site for information on the ISK. It has reports by experts on all the in’s and outs of the Iraqi Stock Exchange. No were do they mention that either of them have any interest in this website. When you get on the site you get very little information except that you should sign up for a one time fee of $49.95. Under the contact us there is just a email address, no telephone number or place of business address listed. But when you hit the PayPal button and look to where the payment is going to its “Select Play Media”. Now if you have listened to Breitling’s daily reports on YouTube, funny but the account is under the name of “Select Play Media”. Which lead us to believe that the owner of the site “theisxreport” is either Dinar Daddy or Tony Breitling. We think its Tony as in his daily YouTube rantings all he talks about is getting into the ISX. Do the research your self, but hurry up because they are liable to change things real fast when they hear the cat is out of the bag. To the Guru’s, Pumpers, Website owners it’s all about getting all the money from you that they can. Their Iraqi Dinar Investment is paying off for them daily.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

coopschick (09-15-2011), dbcooper (09-15-2011), minichaser (09-15-2011), shortround (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    Unfortunately nobody wants to do the research to find out these things. They want an easy fix, then when it's not, they want to blame everyone else for their misfortune. The old saying "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"

Thanks
    Yeah really! they all just want to be told what's going happen and accept that at face value! I mean would you ever invest with someone that you didn't even know thier real name? Lol ! The price makes it affordable for someone to just drop the 49.50. They don't realize how much money the person is making on them and everyone else. That is the scam!

+ Reply to Thread