Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-14-19

Iraqi

1-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [...are you looking for this in EARLY 2019, MID 2019, LATE 2019...] I believe...they are ready to implement now with all the signs they have shown us over the last year. We know contracts have time stamps... T & T were said to be ready at a moments notice to be applied. We see a very large trading partner in country this week talking directly about money exchange. So, as for me the signs I see are not mid or late... There are fireflies on the ground over there that suggest that the citizens have been told they are getting a gift from GOD, they very well may have been placated for now, but, how long they will not get antsy is anyone's guess.

1-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Lets not forget that there was an article 01/02/2018 talking about linking the IQD with a basket of currencies (They let that cat out of the bag and big time). The stir was the authority was saying hold on a minute... Lets not link to lower value currencies!! ...Nothing has changed as far as getting your purchase power, it is that we are going to get you more if we use an stronger basket...Thus, they bought more time? We shall see if it plays out like that. imo.

1-14-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Today's Parliament session has been postponed until Wednesday at 1:00 due to a lack of quorum. [And the band played on... ] Citizens are not happy with Mahdi's "progress" thus far...they are saying the corruption is still rampant in the government. Unofficial report: Things (rate activity) should get started today in Iraq and filter over to us this week. Time Will Tell...

1-13-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I'll say it again...there can never be an overnight RV or RI, there is just to much dinar in circulation. Our best hope is for the CBI to move off the peg to a float and allow the dinar to rise gradually. Such an event could allow for a gradual reduction of currency. The simple fact that over 40 trillion dinar is in circulation is all one needs to know to realize there NEVER can be a RV or RI...Simply put, there is just to much dinar in circulation for such an event. The good news is the IMF documented very clearly the intent to float the dinar and if investment comes into Iraq as expected it should create the Balassa-Samuelson effect allowing the dinar to rise gradually. I believe once the CBI begins the float, the dinar could rise significantly within 6-12 months.

1-13-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari by Amre Sarhan Oct 29, 2014," Good deal...WS [Guru Walkingstick] told us back years ago that the process on the second set of books takes time. I believe there is data to support that from the imf. Didn’t WS suggest that time of the four year process to be 01/01/2018? I think so. So if that is the case which, I believe to be supportive being his track record is very good. The One more year equates to? Any time now! Imo.

1-13-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article quote: "The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is ready to be implemented by the country's Central Bank; however, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission has decided to postpone the revaluation to 2019." THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 08/16/2017...2019 IT'S...

dinarguru.com