Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-3-19

Iraqi

10-3-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 I owe you an apology...there was a misunderstanding between me and bluestar...he must have told me 'Frank you need to verify this'...I missed it. My rush and excitement to share with you what I thought was proper was not..."the dinar was live on Nasdaq." That was a mistake. That is now null and void...my humblest apologies...to say the dinar was trading live insinuates a lot of other things that were not true. I'm really really sorry.

10-3-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Historically they [Iraq] had a 3+ value...notice how they keep telling you they're trying to come out with lower denoms and then back in August and September they put out all those articles telling you coins...so yes they will be coming out with coins and lower denoms at an increased rate...clear back into the early 1970's they had a 3+ value...the article from yesterday said $3.37 as of 1973. That's before I was even born. I was born in '75. That tells me Iraq is the wealthiest country in the world. So when you come out and tell me, 'Oh yeah we think the rates gonna go to 1+', I laugh in your face because Iraq is the wealthiest country in the world and back in '73 they were holding a rate of $3.37. That's huge...

10-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Still hearing the possibility of my being under an NDA today...If I am under an NDA that means I have received some funds...More people that I know have signed NDA's... This means money must be moving somewhere...just cannot find out where. I am upbeat...I think its because I know who is now under NDAs...and that is exciting even though I cannot share that. i understand that I still will be able to release 800 numbers if I receive them. No word from my Iraqi contact since Saturday…I have been trying to reach them constantly. I feel this is the quiet before the storm...it’s so close we can taste it.

10-2-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...OIL - currently WTI at $52. Stable enough, no worries there. Iraq and China was a big story last week, and it still is...There was some discussion on the topic of how Iraq will pay China. Some of the articles suggest Iraq will pay with oil, while others state it will be financed by oil...the exact method doesn't matter. What is important to understand is that Iraq has oil. That's it.

10-2-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Whether they barter directly for oil or not is kind of irrelevant. China probably doesn't give a hoot either way, because they know exactly what we know - Iraq is rich with oil, Iraq will not be an impoverished land with no way to pay their debts, and Iraq has every ability to pay their debts... because of oil. I wish I had a date to put out here, but you all know by now I won't do that. It sure does look promising, though! Iraq has an RV button to push...

10-2-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...It's either this week or next week where they are actually going to come out with [Lower Denom] pictures IMO...It will be Alaq...to come out and say we're ready to distribute the lower denoms...But before that, pictures and explanation of these lower denoms...

10-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I feel we are so close and the waiting in these last days is very hard. We are told I may be under a NDA by midday tomorrow. I was told the NDA for people who are in the public like myself, Frank ect…may be stronger than the normal people’s NDA. So If I have to shut up...that is why. They may force me to be 100% quiet. I was told I probably will be able to post that Screen with the nest and the cash and golden egg in it with the 800 numbers...but won’t know for sure until I read the NDA...we hear anytime from now until Thursday for 800 numbers...but manage your expectations…

10-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Just remember the banks do not make the decision for anything. They simple want the new rate to show up on FOREX and when it does they can use it “legally” to exchange customers who to come in with their currency. ...When the IQD does come back on FOREX and the other global currency exchanges it is called a “reinstatement”. The rate given hopefully will reflect the true and accurate value of the dinar.

10-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Right now the rate is still being suppressed at the program rate. The program rate was supposed to be a temporary de-facto peg to the US dollar to help they through a time of high inflation and prevent hyper-inflation. The CBI has told us there is a process to getting the dinar “reinstated” and in use as an international currency once again. It is not as simple as just pulling a trigger and wamoo, the new rate appears on FOREX.

dinarguru.com