11-1-2015 wmawhite ...ISIS has zero to do with what the exchange value is of the IQD. The exchange value is its worth outside of Iraq...not inside. ISIS is an issue in many places besides Iraq. Furthermore, it is an electronic event. It doesn't not require a bank teller standing at a window in a bank. There will always be security issues WORLDWIDE. It is the new reality. A different world and it will not stop Iraq from what they want to be within the world economic forum.

11-1-2015 SteveI As for the HCL, well, we have been told that it was done a while back, but price of oil changed, budget of 2015 never got fully released or a portion of it to keep the operations of Iraq going. This is not only exciting for us, but finally for the citizens of Iraq. We are almost there. I am extremely positive but anything can still happen. We also found out that Maliki is pretty much history...him blowing off steam is getting ignored by most. His days are numbers in many ways.

11-1-2015 Stryker Quote: "Keywords and said that Iraq has a reserve of cash currency, which protect him from falling into a severe economic crisis, or the inability of the State to provide the employees' salaries, and cover the projects, "pointing out that" Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%." The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq announced today that Iraq still enjoys a comfortable reservoir of foreign cash currency. He also pointed out that Iraq's reserves estimated at more than 1,500%, showing us that it is not only possible that the dinar could revalue overnight by a 1,000% but is probable that the real value of the dinar will be at least $1 USD to 1 IQD. Quote: "He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of an administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on goods." The CBI Governor went on to say that the deletion of zeros will take place in the event that administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, which we are witnessing...the market rate is stable at 1215. And with other austerity measures underway, the reform packages in placed and implemented, the market rate will remain stable and even gain ground against the dollar over these next few months. Standardized pricing on goods is the key for a large revaluation folks...we should start seeing news concerning the deletion of the zeros real soon if I am correct that the first of the year should bring currency reform to Iraq. Not only are we hearing news as I predicted but we are hearing it straight from the horses mouth himself. And he says what we are looking for is probable!

11-1-2015 tman23 Maliki is right, Abadi's reforms are illegal according to the Constitution...On the other hand, if reforms are not sought out and implemented, Iraq will crash and burn. November is going to be the deciding factor for Abadi's future and Iraq. There has been enough media inside Iraq through minister interviews calling for November to be a cash crunch crisis of epic proportions. Makes you wonder how can it get any worse? IMO...Sistani has given Abadi his backing and blessing...AND for Abadi to avoid defeat he needs the support of the people...the salary ladder has a large opposition...if the IQD comes with a new value attached to the new salaries AND the IQD is worth more then the dollar...Abadi will have carte blanche with citizens of Iraq.

11-1-2015 wmawhite [what are your thoughts on things that need to happen prior to RV?] I think [we] are seeing them...the CBI will not tell the world this is what they need to do before they change the value of the IQD. However, back in March (March 3, 2015) the CBI told the world that the Delete the zeros project had the green light and it would be preceded by administrative and procedural issues...and that is what IMO we are seeing now. [Do you think it will "cost" iraq anything to RV their currency?] Iraq is NOT selling lottery tickets...it does not cost a country to exchange its currency with another country...they "exchange" one currency for another...[some people say, "they cant afford to RV" like give so much value...?] It is the opposite if they do not...today if they continue it costs Iraq 1166 to 1 USD...that is murder...So if they don't it will bankrupt them. So revaluing is in their best interest.

11-1-2015 Enorrste Artcle: "Central was able to overcome the side effects of currency" This is, without a doubt, one of the best articles we have seen in a long time. It lays out quite specifically and clearly that the GOAL of the CBI is not just stabilizing the value of the dinar but raising it was well. Furthermore, it specifically says that the fact that the GOI was sucking up so much currency to keep the government running will NOT stop them in their goal of raising the value of the dinar. ...it clearly lays out the policy of the CBI to do more than just stabilize the currency: It specifically says that it will "maintain stability at the target in each stage or period of revaluation ranges." The last two words are extremely significant here, because they are saying that they will maintain stability AS THE VALUE RISES for the dinar. Finally...it perfectly clear that they want to "raise the price to the desired level." ...I see this as a total commitment to "get the ball rolling" on the part of the CBI. They are clearly as frustrated as we are with the incessant delays and have decided to go on the "attack"... Bottom line: I won't be surprised to see the street value come up to the official rate and then surpass it before the end of the year. I also won't be surprised to see the CBI begin the float once the street rate surpasses the official rate. In other words, I think the CBI is ready to insist on freeing the dinar into the real world in the short term (or, as they say in Iraq, "in the coming days").

11-2-2015 BGG I just read the agenda for Parliament tomorrow [Monday]: "Ninth: The second reading of a bill defining the mandates of the three presidencies. (Legal Committee). (Article 8)." which tells me - PLAINLY - they are moving ahead with reforms - at full speed. what does this do? It seals off a Maliki third term... should he somehow evade all the pitfalls between here and there - term limits would effectively kill any chance he would have for a third term as PM. Had they done THIS ONE THING long ago - there would have been no ISIS. No Anbar... no crisis - Maliki would have had no option... or big need to reshuffle the voting electorate/districts...which was at the very heart of where we are now.

11-2-2015 wmawhite [IYO is a lop out of the question or a possibility (even if it is slight)?] If the CBI was going to LOP...in other words, just stop using it currency, then why are they today using their gold to buy the IQD from its citizens. Why buy it if they were going to LOP? NO!!! the CBI is not going to LOP. [You still hopin before the first of the year?] I do not chase dates...however, I believe thay are in a hurry to get to somewhere.

11-2-2015 Poppy3 ...i did confirm that on TV there yesterday the media announced there would be great economic news during this month. TIME WILL TELL. JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER RUMOR EMAIL THAT THE DONG POSSIBILITY TO CHANGE WEDNESDAY...WELL IF TALK OF IT CHANGING... THEN THE DINAR CAN ALSO BE IN PLAY. WE WAIT AND PRAY THESE RUMORS FROM NY & BAGDAD ARE ON TARGET.

11-2-2015 SteveI Article: "Abadi: Baghdad locked and we are trying to switch to an open economy / expanded" Private sector words are huge. They have talked about this for years that when the value changes the private sector will flourish. Excellent article, and yes this does provide yet another clue as to how close we really are to the end of this ride...

11-2-2015 BGG Article: "The Official Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar Started Today, 1 NOV" This is the post going viral (creating the big stir) – Is it good to hear? Yes. However, I don’t believe it for one second. When this happens – it will be everywhere within minutes. End of story…

11-2-2015 Frank26 In July IMF wanted DRS [Dr. Shabibi] to RI... He said no security yet. So IMF said ... While You wait get Yourself INTERNATIONALLY ready. DRS did and so did A [Abadi] as HOLY MAN approved all ... FOR HE IS THE HIGHEST COURT OF IRAQ! NOW ... You will see ... NOVEMBER.