2-26-2013 Flashing Article: "Ministry of Planning discuss with World Bank strategy of cooperation for the protection of Iraqi funds after the end of the protection period U.S." I have said before the back wall is May 2013...the last sentence of the above article ratifies what I have said before about the back wall for the rv. On may 2013 the frozen funds of Iraq will be released and will be available for them, which means that sanction will be lifted. The last sentence clearly indicates that they will be released from ch 7 by that date. It read as follows: "especially in the field of protection of Iraqi funds after the end of the U.S. protection and exit from Chapter VII International Report."

2-26-2013 Bluedog Maliki sent a formal letter to Parliament to disburse the fund to the Providences Yesterday and also they have been in meetings to up the price of oil in the Budget to over a 100.00 per barrel. World and regional Media was there Saturday for the Big Seminar on the 2013 Budget Implementation Procedures...many in attendance from the Region and the vote was passed on to further notice today...the Kurds are very happy now, so what's the hold up, IMO the announcement. I am still excited as you all should be...

2-26-2013 ****** JUST HEARD CL [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] MAY NOT SPEAK TONIGHT. PROBLEMS WITH [JACK] LEW COMING INTO OFFICE. MAYBE TOMORROW. SOMETHING ABOUT HIM BEING HELD UP FROM TAKING OFFICE, WHICH HE NEEDS TO TAKE OFFICE, FOR THE NEW CURRENCIES. JUST MORE FRICKIN DELAYS. GO FIGURE, SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS BUT IT'S SO CLOSE.

2-26-2013 Bondlady I'd like to bring in my number one favorite articles of the day. can you say WTO? "Baghdad again the tariff law BAGHDAD - Naseer Goldfinch Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Iraqi government decided to resume the tariff law in the form of partial fear of sudden swings in the prices of goods in the domestic market." "Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement to Al-Hayat that the freezing of tariff law back to the Ministry of Finance, and Customs Authority implemented." implemented! bring on iraqs currency too, tradeable world currency, internationally accepted! almost there folks hang in there these are things on our check list had to be done. rate change should happen too because i don't know how their going to tax the people on 1166... things are looking good!

2-26-2013 Flashing So based on that I assume that the back wall for ch 7 is May 2013 too. If you tied all the articles of the DFI Fund with the fact that the post of the High Level Coordinator wasn't renewed on December 2012 and to the fact that the UNSC report on their recommendations about ch 7 still pending , you can conclude that Iraq will be out of ch 7 very soon and not later than May 2013. On the other hand it indicates that the rv is upon us.

2-27-2013 Bluedog think about this, do you think for one moment the IMF that has been silent for so long about Iraq would let the 23rd go by and sit idle...you owe us...and how will you pay you know it has to be in Dinar...first payment do soon and now the protestors sit at Parliaments door, not Maliki cause hes on his way out. they want the Budget done NOW. UST was there and finished a lot, done, completed, it was a major step. they are leaving Friday but all settled. they closed off all monies to terrorist and to Iran and Syria ...DONE, needed to be. yes your prize is anytime now.

2-27-2013 ****** I'M HEARING TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY] WITH A 24/48 HOUR SHOWING, THAT WOULD PUT US RIGHT AT FRIDAY.

2-27-2013 Flashing my sources are expecting something between tomorrow and saturday. just rumors. after the recent articles and the one of today we are just in the final countdown. imo, the backwall is real and this needs to happen on or before may. so i am very happy and also like those rumors out there.

2-27-2013 BGG Article: "BAGHDAD / NINA / The leader of the Iraqiya coalition, the minister of finance, Rafie al-Issawi discussed with the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Martin Kobler "developments in the political crisis in Iraq" Interesting for 3 reasons...1) al-Issawi is referred to as the leader of the Iraqiya coalition. 2) He's the guy Maliki is most intent on having arrested right this minute...(as a counter measure to all going on against Maliki right now) 3) Kobler is meeting with al-Issawi - Wow??!? The UN stepping in...

2-27-2013 LoriC I think the Ministry of Finance announcing it's undergoing some major administrative changes in the coming days is a sign that they are doing whatever it takes to get this done. As far as the budget, it's completely agreed upon except for some minor differences related to the amounts of oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region. I believe it will be passed very soon a few days to a week at the most. At that point I see no reason for us not to see our RV.

2-27-2013 Poppy3 CHAPTER 7 WILL NOT BE LIFTED TILL AFTER THE RV. THIS WAS STATED TWO YEARS AGO ON THE UNITED NATIONS FLOOR THAT THEY WOULD NEED TO HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY INTERNATIONALLY AND A STABLE COMPLETE GOI TO BE AUTOMATICALLY RELEASED FROM ALL SANCTIONS OF CHAPTER 7. NOW I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR READ ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT STATEMENT SINCE. GOT TO STAY WITH THAT TILL SOMEONE OFFICIAL SAYS DIFFERENT. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

2-27-2013 Frank26 Maliki is neutralized. Is Maliki in charge of the revaluation of the IQD. Heaven's no, but he is in charge of the delay that will not allow the 2013 budget that has the rate in it to be exposed to the world. But, Maliki who has become the enemy to the masses, do you see the masses complaining, arguing, yelling...no. All of a sudden the masses have stopped. Why, because a very high RV is about to occur to the currency and the people know this.