Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-1-19

Iraqi

11-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …the moment that you wake up one day and you see on the CBI website...the exchange rate is 1 to 1 now, that is when you have to make a decision. I wouldn’t run to the bank. I wouldn’t even walk to the bank. I’d sit down first. Get all your teams, make a proper decision. Take it to God in prayer…then the next question is how much? “What you got 10 million dinars?” “You gonna cash it all in at 1 to 1?” ‘No.’ “Why not?” IMO the potential of this country is exponential. I don’t think that 1 to 1 is where it’s gonna cap. Maybe I’ll exchange 1 million dinars and I’ll keep the other nine million…I’m gonna watch…

11-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert I would encourage not so much pessimism. The CBI is all that matters here. The government over there, just like any government will always be screwed up. ...the idea of a "Fully seated government"...IMO, this never was a problem. It just wasn't time for OH, so many reasons. You all are fine.

10-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know for a FACT that everything needed to roll out the Iraqi dinar to trade internationally has been completed, except the last final steps including:
-completing the process of the “project to delete the zeros”
-correspondingly changing the rate and monitoring it for inflation
-relief from US OPAC sanctions
-reinstating the dinar on the global currency exchanges.

10-31-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Now with the unrest and destabilization of the country I am skeptical if they can even complete the project to delete the zeros at this time. The news media has told us that the banks have emptied their vaults to the main CBI bank prior to the first demonstration for security purposes. They did this for fear the banks could be robbed in the process of the demonstrations. We know the smaller category notes had been already distributed in many of these banks, but not all of them. So these notes had been recalled. This distribution process will have to re-occur once security is obtained...All we can do as investors is site tight and wait to see it all play out.

10-31-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni With confidence in PM Mahdi failing, talk of him resigning is everywhere. We will just have to wait and see if it's true or not.

10-31-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ In Iraq – no value change as of late last night. [...did others see the post...showing where they dropped a zero on the rate?? I'm a bit confused about it...] We are in the midst of the reset and it is going to be a confusing mess for a short bit is my take on it... [With one zero gone is that for the betterment?] Absolutely this is for the betterment.

10-31-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Question: I heard there were fireworks...today in Iraq. Can you confirm that and if so were they celebrating something? They weren’t celebrating anything associated to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinars...When they do reinstate, fireworks will be nothing. Cannons will be fired off in that country! What you probably heard is just somebody that caught a little bit of a wedding because weddings in Iraq, firecrackers they like that a lot. Birthday party, graduation things like that…

dinarguru.com