Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-20-2019

Iraqi

11-20-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ….the removal of the 3 zero notes is a first step then the replacement of equal value of these 3 zero notes is occurring IMO right now with a swap of 3 zero notes with new small category notes [with the CBI and banks not citizens yet]. All of this should have been competed by now. The protesting delayed it a little bit…it is still ongoing…these 3 zero notes IMO are being collected and replaced with the same equal value of these small category notes [at bank level]…almost done all across Iraq.

11-20-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliament is holding an evening session today that may witness an unprecedented event" The writing is on the wall now. They had a evening session that may have witnessed an unprecedented event. The most unprecedented event to occur at this point is possibly two things, firstly, get the lead out and give the go ahead for the CBI to release what was delivered to the banks, to the citizens. Then, have agreements on the future of the GOI...

11-20-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [Guru] Frank(26) has spoken to WS [Guru Walkingstick] of late imo and there is indication from that, that the banks maybe or are ready for the citizens with NSCNs (small category notes). ...WS's word "INCOMING" imo means be prepared for what we expect and that is an explosive event. An unprecedented event may have been within that meeting to trigger it... Banks cannot sit on the new money for long! Once the Banks are populated with new currency, they know the story and what it means, imo So do the citizens...imo.

11-20-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq is in a fantastic spot right now. YES, they have had a rough 6 weeks or so. The people have been demanding change, and it looks like they are getting it. The GOI is making real changes to their government structure, Parliament is discussing some necessary actions to reduce corruption, restructure their systems, and make a final push towards recapturing their glory days...I'm sure a lot of people have given up on Iraq recently. Quite honestly - this is good for those of us that have chosen to hang in there...with every "loss" of outside investors, Iraq's obligation to the world decreases, and makes it easier for them to come out with a higher value. The saying goes, "it's always darkest before the dawn". Iraq has seen some dark times. But dawn IS coming... I'm hanging in there, and I'm thankful that you are as well.

11-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I hope GOI gets the budget done ASAP. I do not think CBI is the holdup.

11-19-2019 Intel Guru Walkingstick (via Frank26) …it matters not that all the banks in Iraq [Do not] have the smaller notes yet. What matters is that the process has started and IMO close to finishing. Then I would ask the question, how long should these small notes stay in the vaults of the Iraqi banks? IMO, not too long. Short term.

11-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...there will be no RV or reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar unless they can somehow get the Iranian influence out of the government politics, clean up the corruption. So why all the hype and panic now about these demonstrations? The sky is not falling in on Iraq. What we are witnessing is exactly what needs to take place. The pressure for the demonstrators is causing all these fixes to happen at warp speed. This is all so good for us and our investment. It is happening and we all should be glad and jumping for joy this is now being addressed.

11-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …you know Maliki? His palatial palace they burned it down to the ground. These sweet innocent beautiful Iraqi citizens don’t want to hurt anybody. They don’t want to kill anybody. And they’re not. They just want revenge. And that which was their’s was taken away from them then I think they have the right to destroy what was not given to them. They burnt down Maliki’s house. They brought marshmallows and graham crackers and chocolate and made smores.

11-19-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I still believe we are in a very good spot. I have a number of people that flew into Reno yesterday for Appointments today...these are for currency exchanges...not currency swaps. I have other folks there that I know in real life with appointments this afternoon through Thursday morning… [...word in Dinarland is that RV is expected by Thanksgiving. Does this mean the public exchange?] Yes that means us…we are the last. Redemption Center people worked part time last weekend...and are at work all week…waiting.

11-19-2019 Intel Guru Delta …now is the best time for them to basically pull the trigger IMO because remember this is what the demonstrators want…and we all know the government is working on the budget and they have in mind to send that budget before the end of the month. If that is the case we should see the rates before that because as they’ve told us this budget is going to be different and it should have the rates in it. This is definitely very interesting and I’m waiting to see the next 24 hours of what’s going to happen and what the Central Bank’s next move is going to be and that’s going to give us a window of what’s going on there…

11-19-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …The banks are wound up so tight just one breath from the CBI is going to set off giving the citizens IMO the smaller notes because there has been a change to the American dollar in the auctions. If that is true then that means an exchange rate has occurred…It is the only way we could have done that is if they made a change to the exchange rate of their currency. And I believe they are about to make an announcement but first we’ve got to get the pictures and we’ve got to get the descriptions…

11-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...We also just heard this morning 11/18/19 that parliament is going to vote on some needed legislation in regards to these demands. Then out popped an article telling us that the 2020 budget will reach parliament in the next few days or so for the first vote. Oh - boy this could get interesting real fast. But the budget has an implementation date of Jan 1st 2020. Why? Because their fiscal year begins on Jan 1st... The first quarter of their fiscal year is the BEST time to reinstate the currency. ...looks like our early January 2020 date creeps up again. ...I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed this time this is finally the beginning of the end of this Iraqi dinar RV ride.

dinarguru.com