Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-21-18

Iraqi

9-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur [...if the equation is and always has been GOI + HCL = RV then why did we not get the RV 6 months ago when they had it?] Because IMO, until we actually see documented proof that all the citizens in all the 19 provinces (especially Kurdistan and Basra) are being paid a percentage of the oil revenues, there has not been a full blown activated and, most importantly, IMPLEMENTED Hydro Carbon Law (HCL) in Iraq. It has been activated on and off for years, but IMO never fully implemented, the implementation (along with the new GOI) of which IMO will be a major trigger point for whatever we've been waiting on all these years.

9-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Is Iraq still in the equation? The unfortunate answer is Yes they are. They are still a factor. They have been given an ultimatum today by our administration to have all this stuff done meaning temporary election, their CBI up and out with the new rate, to have HCL talked about and discussed and put out in the open. All these things dealing with Iraq is to be done. The ultimatum is for this to be done by Monday. Iraq has said they expect everything we just talked about to be in the Gazette on Saturday. That is their normal publication date. It could be in sooner digital. It should be in the Gazette on Saturday.

9-20-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick ...The lower denomination/s and or coin/s will be not put into circulation, arbitrarily... Prior, to the release ...of any, bank note/s and or coin/s into circulation... Iraqis/ we will, read of ...it will be in print...The when, why, exchange -rate, description/s, photos of...etc...

9-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “THE NEED TO ACCELERATE THE ENACTMENT OF LAWS THAT SUPPORT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND STABILITY OF IRAQ”. ...this is coming from the newly elected speaker of parliament. More proof, yet more evidence of why I keep saying about certain laws that must be in place an implemented prior to any RV for stability reasons. Just because the CBI does not come out and specifically say what these laws are, does not mean they are still not needed…

9-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Oh – did the CBI governor himself just tell us also in Monday’s press release that he needs STABILITY to go ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”? So what is this needed STABILITY? This is why I keep saying, that if the Iraqi political environment does not become stable again, by at least mid October, we are going to be in for a longer haul for any RV and it may overflow into 2019... All I can say is Haider al-Abadi better get re-elected as the prime minister as this is our best chance and hope of limiting this time line to the reinstatement..

9-20-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...since the USA and Iran are not in very good terms,is it possible that Iran can undermine the RV knowing it will have a big impact on American citizens? Why is it taking so long to implement a new P.M.?] I'm sure they'd love to, but their power is limited. No concerns there in my opinion. "Why" is it taking so long to implement a new PM? It's Iraq. : )

9-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur The equation is and always has been GOI + HCL = RV. As of this moment we are in a place where we have neither. And neither do we yet have an RV. That is it in a nutshell. Many things activated but not as yet implemented. Still an I to dot and a T to cross. This could all still happen within any 24 to 48 hour period. I have from a good Washington source Mr T is pushing for some time shortly prior to the mid terms. As usual patience is a virtue.

dinarguru.com