Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-15-18

Iraqi

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat WOW! Mid Sept. already and still we wait for the formation of the new government. Didn’t I tell everyone that if they met a benchmark of July and did not form this government by then that they would stretch it out until September but I do not believe it will go beyond Sept. So once the new house speaker and president and deputies are elected then the next hurdle is to get the new nominee for the prime minister announced and voted on.

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so once the prime minister is elected, they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done. If they decide not to do it we may as well relax because we are waiting until EARLY 2019. I am telling you this now because I have knowledge of target dates already to get this done. I have a direct source in the CBI and we completed a recent long conversation over this issue of timing for the reinstatement. Again they reinforced to me that when we see the re-education process begin about the new smaller categories, this will be our signal they are going forward. If we don’t see it then we are in the window of 2019.

9-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni …If your expecting some overnight event your mistaken. There are many experts that predict the dinar could take 6 months to a year to rise to a level equal with a dollar once they begin to float. Keep in mind it will be directly related to how fast foreign capital comes into the country through the cbi's capital account…

9-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The CBI is reprinting some denomination including the 250, 500, 1000 dinar as many are worn out from years of neglect. Has nothing to do with RV or RI as gurus would like you to think. Why won't the CBI RV or RI the Iraqi dinar? The primary reason is the CBI needs a tool to counter inflationary pressure created by a large influx of investment capital. As already announced by the CBI the dinar will be globally traded. It must float. The world sets a countries currency value. Supply and demand.

9-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Another reason is the CBI wants to end the daily currency auctions. To do so, they must have an alternative to generate revenue. The CBI profits from the buying/selling of currency. And lastly because the IMF said so. Despite what the gurus say the IMF made it very clear..."staff encourages the authorities to create the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible...exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect”…The IMF is clearly talking about a float…

9-14-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...We have been told the rollout will be very slow and gradual as the economy adjust for inflation. As the economy adjust that even more lower, lower categories will be launched. For instance: we know that in early 2016 the CBI fully intended to launch the 100 notes. They did not launch the 100 category notes due to the decision that the “market place was not yet ready”. Later we also find out they cancelled the project to delete the zeros final stages that we are looking for (that coincides with the reinstatement of the currency). Remember in March of 2015 the CBI told us they had gotten the “green light” to go ahead with it.

9-14-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Is the market place now ready for these lower, lower category notes? Well maybe so since the CBI finally had the ATMs ready and the payouts from the government is essentially all now digital electronic debit cards. Also we know that in doing these measures the CBI has shrunk the tangible money in circulation by nearly 2/3, which incidentally was on the list of objectives for the project to delete the zeros I read in 2011. ...if you look at the overall situation in Iraq and the plan to move the economy forward, I don’t see why they have not yet done the REINSTATEMENT by now. It is well overdue.

dinarguru.com