Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-28-17

Iraqi

11-28-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling The Iraqi Dinar value doesn’t get lowered for no reason at all. There is very smart math and policies behind it. That’s why I support this investment so much. There is math and policy and very good reasons why the value is going to go up…So it’s a very very cool thing…Iraq is primed to revalue their currency. Their back is against the wall. I don’t want to say it’s a desperate thing, they want to revalue their currency.

11-28-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Rafidain calls on ministries and departments of the state to settle their salaries electronically" The article is reinforcing internationalism. Just like opening the ITB in the UAE and apparently one in Saudi Arabia. Not to mention the laundry list of completed items set out in the Iraq Marshal Plan. No need to go over all that now... But, please note that the UNSC released the oil for food escrow back in June 2017, the last time the executive order 13303 was updated was in May 22, 2017 that to the best of my knowledge was not signed yet or again since and it needs to be within a 90 day period, and then we see the IMF has stated Mission Accomplished in Iraq...This all leads us to where we are and that is watching for the cbi to change their website to reflect their accomplishments either before at or just after the recognition of what has been done, is told to the world in a past tense manner... imo.

11-28-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [On a scale of 1 to 10, how much "more" confidence does the "unrevealed" Intel give you that the RI/RV will happen by this coming weekend?] Confidence is at an all-time high, and 95% of what my sources have said has come to pass, over time. As for whether the RV happens by this weekend, everyone has that impression right now. I might get more intel today to confirm that or to clarify the timing. It’s never been an exact science… We seem to be on schedule with the plan outlined by Iraq; that indicated late November, early December and here we are.

11-27-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [IYO, do you think the foreign attendees of the Foreign Bank and Investment conf., held on Dec 2-3, will be told the date of the RI, to close deals/contracts?] IMO...YES.

11-27-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Conscious / Nassif emphasizes the central bank to stop the auction sale of foreign currencies" Quote: "There are measures to be implemented quickly, including stopping the foreign currency auction, which has become mine influential and the closure of all corruption monitor border crossings ports" ...you cannot just stop the auctions. It must be replaced with the float.

11-27-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We closed out the weekend looking for some things to happen over the weekend, such as celebrations and announcements, and some of you were led to believe you’d be in the banks this morning. What really did take place? The PM made two speeches on Saturday, one in the morning, and the other in the evening, but neither one was made public, so we don’t know what was said or resolved. We could not find any records or articles, although those will probably surface later (when it’s no longer important). We may see something on that later today. It has been reported that celebrations did occur, but not the major ones we were waiting for.

11-27-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It was an exciting weekend; everyone was on pins and needles. The banking community...here was excited: they went in and out of being on standby. We heard of another bank openly dealing with dinar, and memos are circulating in banks that are onboard with dinar. I’m sure this is not the only bank that is coming aboard. Some bank employees are now being told that their banks would be handling dinar... We are still at ‘any moment’

11-27-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [You and teams are expecting an RI prior to the ME Summit on 2nd—but have to ask being this is Iraq—what would be “the consequences” if Iraq doesn’t RI before the opening of this conference…] WE HOPE YES...ANGER OF LL (long line)...DIS-TRUST IN THE FUTURE IN ALL THINGS...LEAVE...INVEST ELSEWHERE. DO U THINK THESE R THE GOALS OF A [ABADI] AND T? NO. A HAS MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT IRAQ IS ABOUT TO INVITE THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD INTO IRAQ. IMO A WILL NOT EMBARRASS HIMSELF...HE WILL NOT DEGRADE HIS TRUST THAT TOOK SO MUCH TO ESTABLISH...

dinarguru.com