Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-14-17

Iraqi

12-14-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Our banking community is alert, ready and waiting to move at the appropriate time. Nothing has changed since Monday, but this thing IS moving. Someone is squeezing the hose, and I can’t tell you how long it will take. I’m still optimistic that this thing will come to an end before Christmas or immediately thereafter. The status quo is the same. There is a lot of excitement. Our limited information is good...We expect to hear some things today and tomorrow. The best is yet to come... We should have an exciting Christmas, either with spending money or with the prospect of money we will be able to spend, even if we carry over into 2018.

12-14-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick When, the program rate is lifted... one, will not... have, to seek out the Forex. It will be no less, Headline/ Worldwide news then Abadi declaring complete liberation.

12-14-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [What impact does everything that happened over the weekend have on the RV? How close are they to passing the HCL? Do you think they will ever flip the switch and RV?] I do believe they will RV. I don't know if it's tomorrow or next month, but the value IS going back up.

12-13-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I know many of you have been in this for a long time, but some of you are actually new to it, so I’m going to give a bit of a “newbie” explanation as to why we’re here right now. First, Iraq has a VERY large part of something that the entire world NEEDS - OIL. Iraq’s currency was at one time one of the highest in the world. Then war broke the country and the value of the Iraqi dinar plummeted to far less than it is now, but even farther from where it was in the past. Since that plummet, some things have changed. Iraq has cleaned up it’s government, is VERY stable to this day, and they have eliminated at least 98% of anything standing in the way of raising the value on their currency again. And most importantly...they still have their OIL. Let’s not ever forget about that! OIL is currently at the highest it’s been for the entire year, and that is going to play a huge positive role in how Iraq moves forward.

12-13-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq replaces the confidence of the world economically" Quote: "Iraq has become has international confidence and freedom in financial transactions after the force of the provisions of Chapter VII completely, with the lifting of all restrictions that were imposed" [That is some great juice... Now we need the currency articles to start going with all this great release from Chapter Seven news.] I still think we are a few months out at best. The CBI still needs to get in compliance with the IMF before we see them move to a float. But this momentum is good and will begin to bring capital into Iraq.

12-13-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq emerges from Chapter VII and the “oil for food” Obviously, this is very big news, however...Is Iraq being FULLY removed from the UN Ch 7 Charter (as in – all UNSC oversight)? (BTW – the sanctions and “the UNSC Charter” may well be two related but different functions.) The wording is still a bit murky for me...There are some “tensing”, translation and direct reference issues I would like to see cleared up. It’s not entirely clear they are officially clear of Ch 7 entirely. In many of the articles and interviews, it appears (to me) as though this is referring to the Oil-for-Food program as an individual issue...apart from the UNSC overall function.

12-13-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I have said repeatedly – I’m not sure they will release Iraq from their UNSC Ch 7 oversight anytime in the near future. This would greatly limit the UN’s ability to come and go (within Iraq’s borders) as they see fit. Though the UN appears to be pushing Iraq forward rapidly, I am dubious they give up a big tool in their fight against terrorism in the region. Does Iraq have to be fully released from the UN Ch 7 charter (the protection portion) to progress to where we would like them to? I believe not. JMHO. I am going to be somewhat reserved until a official U.N. announcement of a full release from CH 7. It’s also curious how they managed to hold an international bond offering without this previously and were successful? Relax – wait for the facts.

dinarguru.com