Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns" ... tune in today....10/26/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns" ... tune in today....10/26/12

10-26-2012 Freeway Bill I am just one person with what I feel is pretty credible sources that all are scratching their heads on why we have not seen this yet. Anyone that thinks that what is going on with Maliki is the deciding factor on when this RV appears really needs to study this blessing a lot more...We are so long past anything in Iraq being a deciding factor. They want this done... They have passed all of their test ....You don't have to look very many miles from your house to find the blockage and the cause of the delays. Watch for the UST bills to come out. BIG SIGN! ...when all of the bad guys are boxed out from being a threat to our money, the RV will happen....not until...

10-26-2012 Poppy3 here is what i got tonight [Thursday] text to me. It is possible Shabibi is in Iraq but it has not been confirmed at this point?? If there, he did not use our SS for security...Next, no updates on why the large sums of money has been being ordered by many large banks . Ordering more than double the usual amounts for this time of the month. Next, I was told one of the 5 people that maliki submitted to the IMF to run the CBI has been approved but only to oversee the day to day operations and THIS DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL OR WOULD EVER LET THIS PERSON RV THE DINAR. THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AT THIS TIME PLUS WE EXPECT TO HEAR MORE UPDATES ON VN DONG TOMORROW...WILL REPORT ANY CHANGE AS WE RECEIVE.

10-26-2012 BGG Article: "Talabani congratulates Maliki and Jaafari and Abdul-Mahdi, the festival and hopes that in turn increase the meaning of sacrifice to overcome obstacles" There are some very serious issues on the docket for right after this holiday. It is interesting to see these guys acting civil towards one another – right before they return to try and settle things – starting about Saturday.

10-26-2012 Tlar The current administration backed Maliki becoming the PM. Had they backed Allawi I feel quite comfortable that we would be looking at an entirely different Iraq.

10-26-2012 Med THE BAD THING IS HE [SHABIBI] IS ALREADY BEEN TRIED IN THE MEDIA WHICH WAS UNFAIR AND THEY GREASED THE SKIDS FOR ONE YR ON HOW UNHAPPY THEY WERE WITH HIS PERFORMANCE AND AS WE GOT CLOSER AND CLOSER TO JAN IT INTENSIFIED LIKE I SAID IT WOULD... I HOPE THAT ALL THIS SO CALLED EVIDENCE IS WRONG. ONE THING THAT WAS BROUGHT UP, WHY WOULD SOMEONE WITH SO MUCH CHARACTER AND HIGH MORAL STANDARDS ALL OF A SUDDEN DO THIS.

10-26-2012 Kaperoni I wanted to point out this quote from the April SIGIR (Special Inspector General for Iraqi Reconstruction) confirming something close to 1.17 to $1 or .86. Now if this does not give you all confidence in your investment, nothing will. Keep in mind, this was written at the time Maliki was trying to stop this. "official exchange rate for Iraqi dinar strengthened marginally against the U.S. dollar, selling at 1,166 per dollar through much of the quarter. That rate is down slightly from 1,170—a level that had held constant for the past three years. ... In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1. " I DON'T LIKE THE 'POSTPONED INDEFINATELY" PART THOUGH. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

10-26-2012 Med I SEE A COUPLE THINGS THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE IN PARLIAMENT. ONE IS THAT MALIKI CAN NO LONGER PUT SOMEONE ON SUSPENSION AND THEN PUT IN A PROXY. THIS IS HOW HE HAS BEEN GAINING GROUND. I AM NOT SURE THAT FOREIGN INVESTORS ESPECIALLY THE OIL ARE GOING TO HANG MUCH LONGER AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL LOSE SOME OF THE BANKS THAT ARE PRIVATE SINCE WE KNOW NOW THAT IRAQI'S ARE FLOODING TO THOSE BANKS TO TAKE OUT WHATEVER MONEY THEY HAD IN THEM.

10-26-2012 BGG This is their holiday…however, we have lots to talk about…Rumor is (as I brought out for you based on some vague news feeds) Maliki is about to lose all of his “proxy positions”…based on pending Parliament actions. They are sick of it. This would also mean they intend to “sew him in” with the Fed Courts Law…The above is good news too – because it will keep them on their best behavior (Fed Judges). The timing is wonderful, since (unconfirmed) there is more news Dr Shabibi is back making his case to the Judiciary.

10-26-2012 Bulldog75 IMF's Lagarde urges action on unfinished financial reforms...LAGARDE IS URGING BUT IS POWERLESS IN MANY CIRCUMSTANCES DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND HER CONTROL. THIS IS ALL ABOUT : GREED, POWER AND BIG MONEY.

10-26-2012 Kaperoni This is nothing to worry about...the GOI has no authority to make that statement when they did. The CBI posted numerous articles that they were moving forward. In fact, even Parliament stated the other day, everything is moving forward. Looking back now at this, we can see that CoM or more specifically Maliki was able to stop this event. The question is why? Does he simply not want the dinar to appreciate in value? Or is there something about the plan that we are not aware of and Maliki is and against?

10-26-2012 ****** I DID HEAR ALOT OF CONTRACTORS ARE HEADING TO IRAQ. I HEAR KUWAIT IS TRYING TO GET IRAQ OUT OF CHAPT 7 BIG TIME THERE IS A PUSH LIKE THIS WEEK, HINT HINT. MY CHINA GUYS ARE TELLING ME THIS WEEKEND AND TELLING ME THE DONG IS COMING OUT REALLY HIGH REAL HIGH AS WELL AS THE DINAR , SO WE SHALL SEE.

10-26-2012 Mike & L.J. the heat is starting to come out from the CBI that Shabibi probably has his plan in place and you have his supporters working with him from inside of Parliament to try to get his story out - Also starting to see articles coming out in a good way supporting all the great things Shabibi has done.

10-26-2012 Jonnywg All is getting exciting as the RV appears to be heating up with the pending election...the PTB are revving up and it is felt that something is happening...could be soon but nothing definite.

10-26-2012 BGG I don’t think Maliki knows just how bad things turned for him the last week or so. He’s about to find out. A dictator can get away with a lot of garbage…but once they start meddling with a Central Bank and the world financial systems – the gig is up pretty quick. Not in an “Illuminati”, conspiratorial sense – but the major world players can’t have some rinky dink, wanna’ be muckin’ up the works (so to speak). Maliki is playing with a fire he just doesn’t understand – I would not be surprised to see things start moving more quickly sometime after this holiday. I’m thinking the window opens sometime from Saturday thru about Tuesday (to see things moving).
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread