Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns" Special guest star Breitling... tune in today....10/28/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns" Special guest star Breitling... tune in today....10/28/12

10-28-2012 Tlar Maliki has any number of reasons he doesn't want the dinar to revalue. What's important is that even his own guy seems to be following in the steps of Shabibi. Other than arrests at the CBI I really don't see any major changes. Turki has in fact acknowledged that they need to raise the value or just drop the 3 zeros off the currency. He is also stated they need to continue the auctions. These are the very same auctions Maliki and his goons were saying hurt the economy. Turkri was one of the guys who investigated Shabibi and ended up at least temporarily, with his job. He is one of that group who spoke out not only against just Shabibi, but the auctions. I guess you really don't know or understand something until you walk in the shoes of the one doing it. Other than assisting in the take over of the bank, I'm not sure Turki is making any significant changes at all. In fact I would dare say that he is running around like a madman trying to control the CBI because for one thing, he must be shorthanded with all the new openings.

10-28-2012 Med IF HE [MALIKI?] SIGNS OR ALLOWS THE ARBIL TO GO THROUGH AND THE HCL GOES AND GETS DONE, YOU WILL SEE THAT HE WILL FINISH OUT HIS TERM. FOR SOME REASON WHAT THEY THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN LIKE ECONOMY PLUMMET ETC., ETC. IS NOT HAPPENING.

10-28-2012 Med MY CONCERN, AND IT ISNT A CONCERN, IS THAT USING THE 250 AND 1K IT MAKES ME GO HMMMM. THE VALUE OF THE TWO OF THEM ARE NEGLIGIBLE AT BEST AND IN THE CURRENCY BOOK I THINK IT ISNT EVEN LISTED CUZ IT IS WORTH SO LITTLE, THE 250 THAT IS. THE ACTUAL REMOVAL TIME WHEN IN FULL FORCE WILL BE 12-24 MONTHS. I AM THINKING THAT WE ARE REALISTICLY LOOKING AT...JULY 1.

10-28-2012 Breitling They have plenty of U.S. dollars so their economy is not going to collapse, they are not in a danger zone. But, not having your own currency doesn't give international countries & companies too much confidence in you. There must be something on the table for them to know they will participate in the future. The numbers in the budget are pure garbage, the rate is complete garbage, the auction floor is complete garbage. So, are they at the wall yet where they are forced to revalue? No, they are not, but they will have to revalue sooner or later. Maliki doesn't have control to say when it is going to revalue, he simply doesn't have that power. The only one that has that power is the governor of the CBI. They don't need to get out of Chapter 7 to revalue, the value has to do with the money supply and the dollars. So, when are they going to do it? Your guess is as good as mine!

10-28-2012 8Ball "Who is the delay ? Shabibi ? Maliki?" I think that Iraq has got what they needed and there is nothing left to do...and they wanted it done and they got a reason why it couldn't happen...not what they wanted...I think the IMF is our safety.
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread