Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns" ...featuring Frank26, and new to the cast Mountainman tune in today....10/30/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns" ...featuring Frank26, and new to the cast Mountainman tune in today....10/30/12

10-29-2012 Mountainman ~An economic researcher today said that Iraq is going to be a powerhouse economic force in the region and that they also need to continue to diversify their sources of revenue. He went on to say that Iraqi ...sits in a very strategic location in the world..a diamond in the rough but not for long. This is a time like no other in this investment.

10-30-2012 Mountainman ~Can you believe our Shabs is really gone, Iraqi police are storming the CBI, arresting CBI employees and the international community remains silent even after the World Bank, IMF and United Nations referenced Iraq's economy as one that will help the global financial recovery. So, something is going on we are clearly unaware of. Even amidst the apparent turmoil, we have the Deputy CBI Governor saying they are replacing "damaged" lower denoms next month. Yeah, I'm sure they are interested in spending money to replace the same old worthless Iraqi currency. How often do you think they use a 1,000 - 5,000 bills that are worth a fraction of a cent in the market place? They never do. They use USD or a wheel barrel full of 25k notes. This is a cover for introducing the new currency. Unfortunately, the internet has made it extremely hard for them to educate the public of the upcoming change without tipping their hand. Like I said, this is a very interesting time and it's going down completely different than any of us expected.... but it's going down!!

10-30-2012 Frank26 the IMF states that Iraq is NOT using the funds from the IMF for the people of Iraq, they are pocketing the monies. The IMF has told them (2nd warning) to do as the agreement stimulates or we will cut off ALL funding to you (Iraq). If the IMF cuts all funding from Iraq, that means that Iraq will have to start paying its own bills. Iraq is going to have to start paying back the IMF in Feb. 2013, and the interest is going up. The IMF says to Iraq...Get your GOI seated and ready...the CBI is ready! Shabibi wants the new rate in the 2013 budget, to be ready by Jan 1, 2013. IMO, you will NOT see a National Conference or Formation of the GOI until AFTER the US elections.

10-30-2012 BGG What is the big delay? Maliki is the big delay & him attempting to take over the CBI is part of the big delay. Is he going to be successful? There's no way. Will it be a long delay? No. Shabibi didn't want the value of the dinar to go up until there was a power sharing in place. Maliki wants the power & the value of the dinar to raise so he looks like the big hero. This is an investment & it will mature on it's own time, not according to our schedule. I am more confident in this investment then I have ever been based on certain info I have. Watch for things to be very exciting in the next few days. More than likely it will be right before or right after the election.

10-30-2012 Vic1 There was a very important meeting in "MOSUL" [a city in northern Iraq] we know that Tariq Al- Hashemi was there as well! The Meeting or conference was to complete all W.T.O., final paper work!!!

10-30-2012 Frank26 No one is listening to Maliki. Shabibi IS going back to Iraq...Turki will go away...IMF has obligation to rebuild Iraq. The GoI & CBI also has to work with the IMF...ONLY the CBI is ready. Has the the actions of Maliki interfered with the RV? it will not be an RV...rather it will be an RI...and NO, it will not slow the process. Timeline for the RI - November 6, 2012 - January 20, 2013! IMO, the rate will be significant.

10-30-2012 Tlar Systematically Maliki has conived his way to this point and mostly gotten away with it. But it is different this time. Internally and externally he has crossed the line. The opposition is finally reading the constitution and using it as a reference tool. Maliki has violated the constitution on numerous occasions since 2010 but never have we heard the outcry as we are at this time. He has made a grave mistake attacking a man with Shabibi's reputation and credentials. The best is yet to come IMHO. Maliki will be tied to the thirteen and he will be shown to be the one orchestrating the corruption and theft in Iraq. The international community knows much more that they are letting on at this time. You don't come from nothing to a multi-billionair in a few short years on Maliki's salary as PM. There is always a trail that if searched for hard enough, will lead back to the real crooks. IMHO, he [Shabibi] is preparing and being prepared by the IMF and US to stand trial and that takes some time. IMHO, Maliki cannot stop this trial, it will be his downfall. Undoubatbly Shabibi has kept a file on Maliki since Maliki forced him to keep the 4 known State of Law crooks on his payroll. Shabibi probably has records of transfers of monies by Maliki and "his guys". IMHO, Maliki will cave before the trial and will throw certain members of his own party under the bus. Given a choice I would rather be Shabibi at this time and not Maliki. I really don't think much will change until parliament reconvenes.

10-30-2012 BGG Article: "Musawi confirms reaching agreement between FG, KRG to solve pending issues according to constitution" " Salman al-Musawi, of the State of Law Coalition confirmed “Reaching agreement between the Federal Government and the Kurdistani Regional Government to settle all the pending issues according to the constitution.” This is a very interesting article – particularly coming from the SLC side of the fence. Either they really do have an agreement or they are trying to diffuse something coming their way that is much worse for them (as in Maliki’s removal and complete minimization of their party). Either way it is good for us.

10-30-2012 SWFloridaGuy Great news today!! It looks Iraq has made some real progress and their efforts to work on bilateral relations with Kuwait have not gone unnoticed. Iraq will be released from Chapter VII. It's being worked on behind the scenes as we speak. They are not out yet but eventually they will be and sooner rather than later it appears. This marks an important milestone in the restoration of Iraq’s normalized ties to the international community. The removal of the Chapter VII Charter of the UN is a significant step in returning Iraq to the legal and international standing it held prior to the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. This announcement comes 4 days after the UN Compensations Commission on the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait announced the allocation of $1.09 billion to compensate 5 Kuwaiti "governmental" companies which remain nameless.

10-30-2012 BGG Article: "Talabani to re-invite political sides to hold National Meeting, says MP" I find it particularly odd Maliki’s own cousin is letting “the cat out of the bag” if there were not some inherent advantage for them in it??

10-30-2012 Kaperoni Article: "IMF reiterates its call to Iraq to lift subsidies on oil derivatives, energy and ration card" This is a great article. With the high level of poverty, the IMF is asking Iraq to stop subsiding these items; oil derivatives (oil, gas, heating fuel, etc), energy and ration card (flower, wheat, etc). That is the bare necessities of life. This is another way of saying...RV your currency now! The IMF is asking the GOI to give the citizens some wealth! Can you imagine lifting these and doing nothing? The countries inflation would go way up and would turn to chaos.

10-30-2012 Mailman17 I STILL THINK SHABS WILL COME BACK...AND COME BACK WITH A FLURRY BUT HE TOO IS BIDING HIS TIME AS DIRECTED, IMO. SHABS HAS NO LOVE LOST FOR MALIKI BUT KNOWS HE MUST DEAL WITH HIM THE BEST HE COULD. IF YOU WERE SHABS...WOULD YOU COME OUT HIGH...KNOWING YOU COULD SUSTAIN THE ECONOMY WITH 30 CENTS? BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT MALIKI WANTS AND MALIKI WANTS CONTROL...PERIOD. I TRULY BELIEVE SHABS WILL WIN IN THE END, BUT HE MUST PLAY THIS OUT SMART AND THATS WHAT HE IS DOING. HENCE MALIKI BACKING OFF NOW, BACKING OFF AND BLAMING PARLIAMENT? THE THING THAT REALLY MAKES ME THINK IS WHY NO ONE IS INTERFERING, NOT ONE. HE [Maliki] IS IN CLEAR VIOLATIONS OF CHAP 7, YET NO PENALTY, WHY? WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO THAT AND THAT'S FINE. I SEE ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED AS A GOOD SIGN. THIS PLAN WILL TAKE HOLD AND IT WILL END AND WE WILL CASH IN. OUR MONEY IS COMING. ITS JUST NOT THE WAY WE EXPECTED IT.
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-30-2012 at 07:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread