Sadr warns: If we do not stand a serious pause, the war between America and Iran will be the end of Iraq

2019/05/20 00:39

Sadr

Baghdad today - Baghdad

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, warned on Monday that the war between Iran and America would be an end to Iraq, stressing that any party that infuses Iraq with war and makes it a battlefield will be an enemy of the Iraqi people.

"I'm not with the war between Iran and America, and I'm notputting Iraq in this war and making it a battlefield for the Iran-US conflict," Sadr said in a twitter tweet at his Twitter account.

"We need a serious stand with the senior people to keep Iraq away from the fierce war that will consume the green and the land, making it a rift," he added.

"We need to raise the Iraqi people's voice condemning the war and mixing Iraq with war, if Iraq did not stop one serious and it will be that war the end of Iraq if it took place .. I have been warned to warn."

Sadr said, "So this does not fuel a war you will be firewood, both parties are not qualified to enter the war and does not want it .. Neither Iraq nor its people carries another war .. We need peace and reconstruction."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, that "any party that infuses Iraq by war and makes it a battlefield to be an enemy of the Iraqi people."

baghdadtoday.news