7-21-2013 Kaperoni [Article] It seems to me he is saying he hopes the new CBI management (Turki) floats the dinar according to the old CBI (Shabibi's) plan to equal 1 to $1.

7-21-2013 Tlar This is an interesting article. The Association of independent banks having just decided to sell the dinar at 1180. Their costs at auction are 1166 for the program rate and 13 dinars for the CBI commission, meaning their costs are 1179 dinars per US dollar. This means that the member banks will only make a profit of 1 dinar on each dollar they sell. They have made this commitment so as to assist the CBI in bringing these two rates (program and street) back to the international standard. Turki met with these banks in the last week probably selling his program to delete the zeros as he has done with both the Economic and Finance Committee. To these independent banks there is a lot at stake. If the CBI deletes the zeros money will begin to flow and people should start to use the banks again. So it is to their advantage that these banks temporarily help to bring these rates together so the bank can possibly raise the value if that is their plan. These independent banks are for profit banks and would not unanimously suspend their profits for patriotism unless they saw a benefit to themselves… I see this as a notch for RV not float. These independent banks will do this for only a little while. If they don't see others fall in line and cooperate shortly, and they see no movement on the dinar as an end result, they will have to revert back to making money. These banks struggle as it is. By giving up the profits on foreign currency sales, they effectively have shot themselves in the foot. They will rush back to selling the dollar higher than the program rate if they don't see quick cooperation from all involved and something done with the exchange rate. These banks have to make money. That's the bottom line.

7-22-2013 Millionday the entire country is now hooked to their data system as it is very clear here due to the desire of the market owners to be a part of this and also the electronic system is not going to be introduced in sections. -- this means that the gov benefits will be transferred onto the cards by electronic data system and that my friends means and validates that the banking reform and economic reform system has been approved…this is huge to see electronic banking and purchasing power and also gov benefits coming out -- obviously the news… about the banking approval from world bank and the goi and cbi and the imf was validated...

7-22-2013 ****** WATCH FOR TOMORROW IS ALL I CAN SAY PEEPS…EVERYTHING IS GOOD. WATCH FOR THE NEXT DAY OR SO…ITS DONE. [hearing any rates?] 6.86 I DONT HAVE ANY $ VALUE ON THE DONG.

7-22-2013 Bluwolf IT ISN'T A COINCIDENCE THAT A LOT OF BANKS IN AMERICA ARE UNDER GOING SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MANY UNTIL MONDAY IN THE AM HOURS. BUT THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE IT SO HAPPENS THAT THIS SPECIFIC ISSUES IS ALSO HAPPENING IN THE UK AND HERE IN P.R. [PUERTA RICO]…INFORMATION IS VERY TIGHT TO GET NOW, IT IS VERY SILENT AND ALL INTEL COMING FROM THE BANKS ARE SIMPLY NON DISCLOSED. THERE ARE NO CHANGES IN THE SCENARIOS ALL IS STILL THE SAME, ALL BANKS READY, RATES WILL BE WONDERFUL AND LOOKING FOR THEM TO POP UP AT ANY MOMENT. WITH THIS SAID THE FOLLOWING DAYS LOOK VERY PROMISING FOR ALL IN THIS VENTURE.