Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-17-18

Iraqi

3-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "WORLD BANK PLEDGED TO IRAQ TO LEND $ 6 BILLION OVER THE NEXT THREE YEARS" This is a WOW! ...didn’t we just read earlier in the week the World Bank might hold up this funding due to Iraq not completing its reform process? I quote from Monday’s article – “The World Bank may sanction Iraq for non-compliance..." So this new news today of a release to Iraq 6 billion is some of the 30 billion from the donor conference in Kuwait. Seems coincidental this all happening now within just a week or less left to the 90 days of the monitoring process? I believe we may have a LATE March or an EARLY April date for the final release of the new category notes and the reinstatement of the dinar to the global markets. Let’s watch and see what happens.

3-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Haider Al-Abadi‏ Tweets... "Congratulations to Iraqi football fans on the return of competitive international matches to Iraqi stadiums. The hard work of improving security and stability is paying off. We hope to see sports contributing in a big way to Iraqi society..." Internationalism!!!

3-17-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is broadcasting payments for citizens in large volumes. Iraqi News is showing the lifting of the international ban on all Iraqi stadiums. March 21 is being determined a holiday, all Iraqis are being told they will have payments by this date. Still no rates shared by those citizens who have received payment already. Time Will Tell!

3-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have to tell you I am VERY happy because of the amazing amount of VERY positive news being told to us. We are literally seeing the last few needed “basket” of laws so that they may go forward with the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar. Article quotes: “the next few days will witness the completion of all the laws that are stalled reading and voting to end this few remaining period of parliament by reading the largest number of laws.” and “It is noteworthy that there is a package of laws in the House of Representatives because of the differences of political blocs around them, and was deported to several parliamentary sessions”. So now its hurry up and get it all done...they now know the urgency...so now...we are seeing it play out. ...I have known...the necessity for the HCL and Article 140 as part of the mandate to “fully” implement the new 2005 Iraqi constitution.

3-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So here we sit on the cusp of history being made. Yes, we have waited for all these years, some of us almost 13 years to see these laws. Do I think we are VERY close to the reinstatement process being completed? Yes – of course and it might even very well be early next week, but I don’t think so... if I was to speculate, I might say EARLY – MID April at the best to see the reinstatement occur. But then we still need to see the re-education program the CBI has promised would happen just prior or during the end.

3-16-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Articles: "Iraq's sport awaits a crucial international decision on Friday"; "FIFA lifts soccer ban on Iraq"; "LIFTING OF FIFA’S BAN COULD BE THE START OF A NEW ERA FOR IRAQ." Quote: "FIFA's executive board is to hold a meeting that hopes to allow their country to host official international matches after a long-standing ban due to security conditions." This is big!!! "URGENT FIFA lifts international ban on Erbil, Karbala and Basra stadiums." This ban dates back to the 80's. [Guru] Bondlady [RIP] use to think it could be a trigger to international rate. It dffinitely opens up some international doors.

3-16-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV and news outlets are reporting for the first time in history all Iraqis are now paid through the MasterCard world card. All citizens have been "reportedly" paid but, however, they are not sharing the rate info. [hmmm, I wonder why? LOL] This is proof that all of their banks are now connected! Reports are coming to me of exchange personnel being told to "report" to their respective exchange centers on today. "Exchange Procedure Manuals" are reportedly being circulated to those who have a "need to know."

3-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [...what's your position on reinstatement?] Nonsense. A currencies value is not arbitrary. When they float, it will rise based on economic pressure created by investment...Balassa-Samuelson effect.

dinarguru.com