Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-11-16

Iraqi

2-11-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling The question is not, can they add value to their currency. You should be asking how long can they keep it artificially low because the CBI, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance and the generals who were actually ahead of the coalition government talked about how they had to add more US dollars and dinars and inject it into the economy to keep the value artificially low because it was becoming too popular. Those are direct quotes from General Petraeous...

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Oil Minister calls for the restoration of the national oil company" NATIONAL OIL COMPANY LAUNCH PLANS IN ECONOMIC SYMPOSIUM YESTERDAY HOSTED BY OIL MINISTER ABDUL MAHDI...WITH GROUP OF OIL EXPERTS AND ECONOMISTS...AND THE ROLE AS ALTERNATIVE TO DISPERSION IN THE OIL INDUSTRY NOW... MEANING REFORM DIFFERENCES LIKE...NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY... ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT...SERVICE CONTRACT REWRITES... ECONOMIC OPENESS...AND OUTLINES THE IRAQI ECONOMY OPERATING IN 4 STAGES... AGRICULTURE...OIL...WAR..AND WHAT IS TO COME... THIS IS THE VEHICLE THAT IS GOING TO GET OIL SHARES TO CITIZENS...THIS IS HUGE AND RESOLVES MANY OF THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE WITH LICENSING CONTRACTS...AND PUT THE DEALING WITH DIVERSE ENTITIES...

2-11-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 LOTS OF $$$$$ BEING RECOVERED BUT GUESS WHAT...THERE IS ANOTHER FEDERAL LAW THAT IS NOT IN FORCE...SO WITHOUT IT THEY CAN'T KEEP THESE CROOKS IN JAIL BUT THEY ARE KEEPING THE CURRENCY. ABADI CALLING A SPECIAL MEETING TO GET THIS LAW COMPLETED. THATS THE WORD...FROM BAGDAD. PEOPLE ON THE STREETS THINK THE WIDOWS, ORPHANS, RETIRED MILITARY CARDS WILL BE CHARGED BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH AND A ENTICING RATE WILL BE PLACED ON THE DINAR TO GET IN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR AS MUCH AS 30 DAYS THEN IF ALL QUALIFICATION HAVE BEEN COMPLETED A GLOBAL RATE FOR US. TIME WILL TELL BUT THATS WHAT THE STREETS PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING.

2-11-2016 Newshound Guru Backdoc IF THE IMF GETS ITS WAY FOR IRAQ ON LETTING IT CHANGE CURRENCIES FREELY FOR INVESTMENTS WE MAY SEE A MERGING OF ALL SCENARIOS AROUND A WINDOW OF THE 15TH TO THE 22ND AS JUST A BALL PARK! THAT WOULD GIVE ENOUGH FLEXIBILITY FOR IRANS STATEMENTS OF LESS THAN A MONTH TO BE ACCURATE! EITHER WAY WE ARE CLEARLY HEADED QUICKLY TO IMPLEMENTATION DAY MY FRIENDS! IRAN WANTS TO BE PAID AND...THEY WON'T DO THIS WITHOUT THEIR TRADING PARTNER IRAQ, SINCE THEY SHARE INCOME PROPERTIES AND NEED TO HAVE COMPATIBLE CURRENCIES!

2-11-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie TALK ABOUT INVESTMENTS....THIS IRANIAN EXHIBITION IS IN BAGHDAD NEXT WEEK...AND LOOK AT ALL THE SECTORS REPRESENTED... Article quotes: "...announced that the Ministry of Commerce, said that next week will see the opening of the second Iranian specialized exhibition on the land of the Baghdad International Fair...for a period of 16 - 19 of February..." "...with the participation of 70 different and diverse Among those companies, the terms of reference company healthy companies and construction companies, housing, water and electricity companies and oil and gas companies and companies technical and engineering services and food companies..." BIGGEST TRADE PARTNER...ALL BORDER CROSSING POINTS WITH IRAN OPERABLE!!!...GAME ON!!!

2-11-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article quotes: "...announced that the Ministry of Commerce, said that next week will see the opening of the second Iranian specialized exhibition on the land of the Baghdad International Fair...for a period of 16 - 19 of February..." [So how close does all this get us to the RV? What else has to be done?] IMHO - we are already VERY CLOSE. Iraq has very few options. The IMF is in an advisory role. THEY KNOW...

2-11-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq and Iran sign MoU for scientific cooperation technical areas" Quote: "Iraq has signed represented by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, a memorandum of understanding for cooperation with Iran in technical areas and joint programs." I don't see any reason to think Iraq and Iran would initiate simultaneous floats, as they are completely different countries, banking systems and circumstances. Could they both end up floating?, sure as most countries do float.

2-10-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the US troops who were entering into that battlefield of Fallujah were stopped...because they are taking care of what is going on in Baghdad instead...what is going on in Baghdad...the reforms of their country. The reforms that are going on right now in the GOI...in Parliament are happening now because we came in and we are in control...because in all honesty both Abadi and Sistani asked the US to come in and do this...IMO. Abadi can make the announcement about the change in their rate...but Abadi cannot appoint the rate, he cannot activate it...only Dr. Shabibi can do that.

2-10-2016 Intel Guru Delta ...DO YOU REMEMBER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI ON 12/20.? Quote: "To all licensed banks and licensed money transfer all companies and financial investment companies and broker the buying and selling of foreign currencies approved all companies ( foreign exchange rate ). We would like to inform you that the exchange rate by international standards is still under study..." I'M SURPRISED NO ONE IS JUMPING ON THIS ARTICLE! CBI WAS WAITING FOR THE STUDY TO BE DONE FOR THE EXCHANGE RATE.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "the Kurds are trying to stay within the framework of Iraq, does not intend to declare a Kurdish state immediately after the holding of the referendum process." kurds aren't going anywhere, too much at stake... they were crying wolf. Quote: "We will not announce independence at the moment," adding, "We're just talking about the right of the Kurds..." see just talk!

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [If Obama's Agreement with Iran goes forth and, as I interpret some of the verbiage, Iran COULD take over Iraq...Now, wouldn't that just about finish this dream of ours for an RV? Couldn't they eliminate our current Dinar and use theirs?] I could write a book on this question, and I understand why you ask it because a lot of people are confused on it. If you want my opinion and are willing to take my thoughts on it, let me just say one thing: Iran is NOT going to take over Iraq.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling statement "I don't think Iraq has what it takes or can add value to its currency." Here's the problem. I said this a million times. Iraq's currency does not have a value problem of it going down. Iraq's currency was artificially directed down. The question is, how are they getting away with keeping the value down so low? You had General Petraeous, you had the CBI talking about the process they're going through and how they are artificially keeping the currency down so they can build their economy and give themselves an advantage. Why people skip over this I do not understand. They are not like gee…I hope we can add value to it and maybe it will work out. It's completely opposite. It should be at a $1.25 minimum right now if they didn't screw with the note count….It's never been a question if they can add value to their currency.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru OOTW I'M HOPEFUL THAT THE PASSING OF THE AMNESTY LAW AND FED COURT ACT WILL START TO BRING SOME FORM OF HEALING TO THE COUNTRY. AS WE ALL KNOW MANY ISSUES RE THE KURDS STILL LINGERING - HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN SOME ARTICLES INDICATING A POSITIVE MOVEMENT TOWARDS WORKING ON THE PASSING OF HCL - REMEMBER THEY'LL STILL NEED A CENSUS ONCE AND IF THIS LAW IS PASSED. I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN PROOF THAT THE FEDERAL REVENUE SHARING LAW IS PASSED (YET) THESE LAWS WORK IN CONCERT.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru BGG Article quote: "...It is noteworthy that Iraq is going through an economic crisis because of lower oil prices, Anvaqath in the war against al "Daash", as he emphasized Abadi, on more than one occasion, that Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis in stronger..." ...as I read the news out of Iraq - it plainly lines up (over and over) with what we have been saying AND it generally points to some major economic event in the future. Numerous articles... some vague - some pointed are all saying the same thing. Iraq is in dire straights (or was) for a solution...one thing you can be assured of - since the IMF is now in a direct advisory capacity - they will succeed.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm reserving my comments on the dinar situation for a short time. I'm going to wait on a few developing items before I spend my usual time on it. I like what I'm seeing in Iraq right now, but I can't announce an RV yet, so I'm holding off. There's a small to medium chance that I'll come back later today or tomorrow with a further update, but that depends on Iraq.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq's currency is not at market rate it's artificially kept down. So they can't go any lower than what it is at today, they simply can't. So what do they have to do if the price per barrel goes down? They actually have to add value to make up for what it is they're loosing…because their currency is so artificially low they are in the position to…be able to add value to their currency. There is multiple things they can use their currency for as a hedge and they they have a huge advantage.

2-10-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie NOW THINK ABOUT ALL OF THIS...FIGHTING THE LARGEST WAR ON THE MOST ABHORRENT TERRORISTIC GROUP IN HISTORY OF MANKIND...BROAD REFORMS ACROSS ENTIRE CULTURAL SPECTRUM...AND MAINTAINING THE BEST BUDGET DEFICIT RATIO IN THE ENTIRE REGION...ALL WITH A NON INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED CURRENCY...MASS POVERTY AND 30% UNEMPLOYMENT...AND MAINTAINED 2.3% INFLATION.

dinarguru.com