10-13-2013 MarkZ [are your sources lining up with Tony's that we should see our blessing on Monday or Tuesday?] I think tier one very well could see that time frame, I think we the little people (that will soon not be little anymore) will be a day or two behind that though. [Do you think this is our week?] yes, I truly think this may be our week. I want to see what happens tomorrow and early tuesday with logistics before I commit but if the same level of progress is made this week as the last two weeks we may push past the finish line. It is close.

10-13-2013 EXOGEN THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS EXCHANGES COMPLETED AND THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS. NEW BANK MEMOS HAVE GONE OUT FOR BANKS TO HAVE ADDITIONAL CASH IN AND ADDITIONAL CASH AVAILABLE AT EXCHANGE.
THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY POSITIVE. PREPARE TO EXCHANGE.

10-13-2013 Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL BEING INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEING INSTILLED BEING IMMENENT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL SUPERCEDES THOSE THAT "WERE" IN CONTROL. I AM ON ALERT.

10-14-2013 Med [have a feeling we won't see the rv this year, any comments?] OK TRUTHFULLY I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE MOVED BY NOW - AT LEAST PIP WISE - BUT THIS ENTIRE YEAR HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A WASTE - NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE LETS SAY WAS ACCOMPLISHED -- AND THEN WHEN I SAW THAT TUKRI WAS LEAVING I THOUGHT CRAP ANOTHER DELAY -- NOW TO ME - MY BEST GUESS IS THE FIRST QUARTER IF NOT THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY IT WILL BE ANOTHER WAIT OF 6 TO 9 MONTHS... I DONT THINK THEY WILL WAIT TILL THE LATTER.

10-14-2013 TNT Tony [via Already Blessed] TONY...WANTS ME TO TELL YOU THAT THE RV IS STILL ON TRACK, IN PLACE AND READY TO GO.

10-14-2013 Hub history shows much value in the dinar over the last 60 plus years and why would it remain at 1/10 cent value with all the economic value in Iraq. when , i dont have the foggiest, but it will come back, and the stage is set for now. just ask your self, how long can iraq survive with out any money of their own, now that they are a soverign nation? the country is facing some
major setbacks if this isnt released now. kuwait did rv, but under dfferent circumstances. they rebounded from almost total destruction of their country by hussien and iraq was devalued by the UN sanctions, but have no fear, it is coming back also.

10-14-2013 TD Word is the IMF & World Central Bank meetings here in the USA went both well and much of the outlined proposals hinges on putting to rest the Washington political debacle. Make no mistake about it ALL nations are waiting on compromise in the next few days in order to regain momentum of their economic agendas. There is positive re growth in many areas of the world and EVERYONE wants to achieve additional plateau's, in Iraq's case I'm told, was a consensus of all nations represented for Iraq to enter the world financial trading & investment arena. This we know means execution of their currency internationally. We are patiently waiting at the yellow light to turn either green or Red. So as soon as the light changes we will know the direction of reaction instantly. Iraq I'm told can go at any hour, any day upon the green light. If by catastrophe it's Red then endless delays and markets plummeting is our fate. Iraq will simply not introduce in the face of a global market meltdown. As far as return there is a growing consensus (by other intel providers) to what I have been reporting all along and that is a low activation rate followed by rise. I'm told also that final details of timeframes to introduce & collect old notes & introduce lower denoms were drafted at this weekend meetings. The CBI staff returning home are very excited about follow through. Now all we need is a Washington green light to spur action.