Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-7-20

Iraqi

2-7-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Many...are now asking me for a new timeframe for the reinstatement. I promised a new target once the prime minister was chosen. I am very confident in Allawi and his abilities to turn Iraq around, given a chance to do so...We know that January was the OPTIMAL time for the CBI to reinstate the currency and it did not happen due circumstances. But...The CBI can reinstate the Iraq dinaranytime deemed necessary or desired...We know also that until the new year’s budget for 2020 is opened and used, it still makes sense for the CBI to reinstate as if in the January timeframe. I called my CBI contact and...I was told that just like the previous two years they have until the end of March as their deadline. If we go past this timeframe we are sunk again for yet another year. To me this sounds like our new window!

2-7-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan Question "Let's say you don't have the receipt for the dinar when you purchased - you don't need that to exchange do you?" No. Now earlier in this crazy game we're involved in there was an idea that you were going to have to have the original date of purchase because they thought it was going to be capital gains. In reality it's not. It's going to be ordinary income. It's going to be no different from exchanging currency you currently have in your pocket. It's not going to matter. So don't worry about that part...[Consult with financial and tax professionals at the appropriate time.]

2-7-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ …in the past it was a secret and they never expected us to find out about these revaluations. That is why there has been so many delays…they never expected us to know. In Kuwait only a handful found out…then came the internet…and we found out… After world war 2 Germany revalued. Japan revalued… In the past Iran has revalued… Venezuela has revalued…look throughout history. In the past it was always the elite who profited and could take advantage of it. They were profiting off of war.

2-6-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] If you look at the Kuwaiti Dinar it floated up to a high of $9.88 US during its revaluation and if you look at it today its valued at about $3.75 US if you were to look it up. Keep in mind years ago if you were to buy kuwaity dinar you could have bought it for $800-$900 US per million. So those screaming about “It’s never going to happen” look at history. I know several people who participated in the Kuwaiti Dinar reset. Just know that things like the RV/reset really do happen...

2-6-2020 Newshound Guru Vital Brad ...the prime minister Allawi he spoke to the demonstrators...I think it [the speech] does a really good job of portraying where his heart's at and the change that he wants to make for the people of Iraq...I think that is a wonderful speech...they're wonderful words but being in this so long there have been a lot of prime ministers that have said wonderful words. Action is gonna be what really separates whether what he's saying is honorable and true or whether he's just giving lip service. But I really was touched by this speech..

2-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS: SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE APPRECIATION OF IRAQI DINAR" Quote: "...the “independence” of the CBI was compromised in negotiating and signing a ‘Stand-By Agreement’ with the IMF in late 2005." This refers to the first stand-by-agreement in 2005. We need to tie this in what happened in 2011-2018 and then into 2019 and how the independence of the CBI was compromised. So please don’t anyone tell me the CBI can reinstate anytime it wants to. This is NOT true. The CBI needs the permission and full support of the GOI which included the prime ministers cabinet and parliament. Now we see they also need the permission of the IMF...

2-6-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Do we have to wait for Iraq to clean up their mess?] I was told by my contacts in Iraq that the currency policy does not depend on the government. That is why a asset backed currency is so important. [Anything new on rates on the dinar?] I am still hearing the same thing…A street rate on the dinar of about $3.90 to $4...I am hearing the dong will release at .40 to .50 cents. And it will float to up around $2.00..

2-6-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan Question "Is dinar attached to a social security number -Is there anything special that needs to be done to exchange it?" No. The only reason why they ask for social security number is because of the intensifying of the rules and regulations chasing down terrorists. It just verifies you're a real person when you buy it. And that's its whole purpose. You'll see people selling dinar on eBay or Craig's List there's no social security number associated with any of that stuff. When they go to cash it in...they are not going to care where it came from. So don't worry about that. The only purpose in people asking for that social security number was for the dealerships so they could satisfy some of the IRS standards that are now in place. That's it. [Consult with your financial professional at the appropriate time.]

2-6-2020 Intel Guru Angel1 ...MTA [PM Allawi] is an extremely successful businessman...he has businesses all over England, UK, Lebanon, Morocco you name it. He has had successful businesses. Run huge corporations...we are seeing a direct reflection of what we have in the US. Trump is a businessman. We are getting incredible results because of it...And we are about to see incredible results because of it...he [Allawi] was in Washington several months ago doing what I like to call phase 1 of the interview. I believe he was interviewed for this very position that he's sitting in by Washington led by Trump...he gave an incredible speech on the importance of an increase of value to the Iraqi dinar. People ask me, 'what does the banking world think of MTA?' He's one of us. He's a businessman. He understands value...He is against corruption...this is who is in charge of Iraq now...Phase 2 - Iraq getting him onboard. He's now onboard. Phase 3 is implementation. I believe that's exactly where we are right now...

2-6-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...MTA [PM Allawi] has always been a pro advocate for the monetary reform. MTA is telling the citizens of Iraq he wants to activate the reforms in order to get the government going...he's waiting on the CBI to pass the baton [the new exchange rate] onto the GOI so they can do the economic reforms. This is called the monetary reform. And MTA wants both of them...

2-6-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Iran desperately attempts to retain hold on Iraq" ...One great example of what's going on in the background - the stuff we don't see on the news...Iran is obviously making a last ditch effort to hold ground. Quote: "Iran on Sunday offered its full support for new Iraqi prime minister Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi and reiterated its backing for the government's demand for US forces to leave the country." Does anyone think Iran is going to win this ultimatum? I do not. Especially not with Allawi at the helm, who is presumably approved by greater powers than Iran. This is precisely why Iran is making their last ditch, desperate attempt to gain footing... and it looks like a failed attempt from the start. If Iran has any success whatsoever in this attempt, we are going to see it immediately. I can't wait to see this Iranian attempt fall on it's face!

dinarguru.com