Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" this episodes starring Kaperoni & Okie...7/14/13

Thanks

"AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" this episodes starring Kaperoni & Okie...7/14/13

7-13-2013 Tlar Article: "Bank (JP Morgan) in Iraq, us expands" Bob, that is an excellent statement. They can smell money. They were the lead bank to reconstruct the banking system in Iraq after our liberation. Also Chase and Bank of America are two of the entry points for foreign currency in the US. Wells Fargo or Regions or other banks that deal in foreign currency with the public have to use Chase and B of A if they want to liquidate some of their foreign currency holdings. They cannot sell direct to the US Treasury because the Treasury restricts access to buy or sell foreign currencies to just a couple of entry point banks. For these two banks to be among the first to open tells me are quite close to seeing the resolution to this investment.

7-13-2013 Poppy3 THERE ARE MANY THINGS YET TO BE PASSED AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE TO DO IN IRAQ BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS AT THIS POINT IN TIME --- ALL IS COMPLETE THAT IS NEEDED FOR THE RV AND THAT IS OUR CONCERN HOUR BY HOUR AND DAY BY DAY FROM HERE FORWARD??? ALL REPORTS STILL SAYING AT ANY TIME ... NO ONE REPORTING ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR ANY REASON FOR ANY HOLD UPALL REPORTS SAYING THE BALL IS IN...TURKI'S AND HIS STAFFS HANDS TO RELEASE WHEN HE DEEM THINGS ARE READY ON THE BANKING FRONT. I SUSPECT THIS IS HAS PROMPTED DR SHABIBI TO BE SPEAKING OUT...I AM VERY EXCITED FROM ALL THE NEWS AND AM JUST IN A WAIT AND SEE MODE FROM HERE FORWARD...IF THERE IS ANY HOLDUP THEN IT WILL SHOW OR BECOME NEWS AT SOME POINT BUT FOR NOW ALL IS SAYING GET-R-DONE NOW. POPPY3

7-13-2013 Tony [via AlreadyBlessed] Highlights from Maliki's Announcement Today 7-13-13.. - New Economical World...Iraq will provide the economy and meet the needs as a requirement by the UN for release of Ch7 Iraq will enter the World's Market Stage on Monday (July 15, 2013) which means the Foundation for the Global Economies. So...Just because this goes into effect on Monday (our Sunday night)...doesn't mean that we have to wait till Monday to hear about it! - There were a ton of currencies that revalued late last night and we should be getting a list of those soon. Tony

************************************************** *********************************

7-14-2013 Millionday we have heard over time that the budget was written for iraq in the new rate -- many have agreed and many have not... this confirms that this has to be correct...Quote: "counting a member of the parliamentary economic committee Hussein the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as the state budget." Said in a press statement that "the urgency on the subject of deletion of zeros from the currency will lead to a major embarrassment for the government." (note, need a real exchange rate to make it work) He said "We do not have a clear vision of the possibilities of the central bank in the management of this thorny issue being works full independence from the government and parliament". this means that the government needs to know the correct rate that cbi is going to use in order to make the budget work...very good news for us and them actually.

7-14-2013 Poppy3 have you guys ever heard or seen so much great news and have any of you ever seen the leadership of iraq in such a urgency mode day by day hour by hour and they are working day and night through holy days and holidays and RAMADON and there still working every day till after midnight is what i am being told. SOMETHING HAS BUILT A FIRE UNDER ALL OF THEM FOR SURE. PARLIAMENT HAS NEVER LEFT!!! FACT, REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTEES FROM PARLIAMENT MEETING DAILY. THEY CANCELED ALL BREAKS AND VACATIONS AND HAVE CONTINUED TO WORK, THUS ALL THE GREAT NEWS WE KEEP GETTING. ANYTIME NOW AND MAYBE EVEN TONIGHT THEY WILL CALL AND SAY POPPY3 WE GOT IT DONE AND YOU CAN GO CASH IN WHEN EVER YOU GET READY.

7-14-2013 Okie_Oil_Man [Do you believe all information is truly going or gone in a positive direction for all of us to see the CE, soon?] ABSOLUTELY, POSTIVELY YES...WERE AT THE END OF THE ROAD...IF YOU HAVE SOME DONG------YOU WILL BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY.

7-14-2013 Arthur QUESTIONS: ARE WE REALLY FINALLY JUST HOURS AWAY FROM THE MUCH ANTICIPATED GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET? ARE THE BANKS REALLY SO SURE AND READY THAT A JP MORGAN CHASE BANK MANAGER TOLD MY...CONTACT TODAY THAT HE FEELS STRONGLY THAT THE RV IS DUE TO SHOW UP WORLDWIDE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK? ARE THE USUALLY INFORMATIONALLY CHALLENGED CURRENCY DEALERS NOW TELLING US AND MANY OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS THAT THE RV IS DONE AND ALL THEY ARE WAITING ON IS THE SOON EXPECTED WORD TO RAISE THE RATE THEY ARE CURRENTLY SELLING THE IRAQI DINAR AND OTHER CURRENCIES?IS IT TRUE WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY BY THE IMF THAT ALL THE RELEVANT STEPS WERE NOW COMPLETED AND THE CURRENCY RESET IS DONE? IS IT TRUE THAT THE BANKS ARE NOW SO READY THEY HAVE TRAINED ALL THEIR STAFF, MANNED ALL THEIR CALL CENTERS, PUT ALL EXTRA SECURITY IN PLACE BOTH AT THE BANKS AND SEVERAL REMOTE LOCATIONS IN PREPARATION FOR THE BIGGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD? IS IT TRUE WHAT I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF MY HIGHEST BANK CONTACTS THAT THEY ARE SO READY THEY NOW NO LONGER EVEN NEED A DELARUE MACHINE, THEY HAVE MACHINES THAT WILL BE COUNTING OUR DINAR; QUICKLY AND AUTOMATICALLY CASHING ALL OF US OUT...KNOWING WHAT NOTES ARE REAL OR COUNTERFEIT INSTANTANEOUSLY IN MINUTES? IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT ALL OF THESE POSITIVE EVENTS SUCH AS THE ISX AND THE PUSHING THROUGH OF ALL CURRENCIES FOR THE RESET IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS WEEK? IS IT TRUE THAT, FOR THE FIRST TIME THE U.S PTB, THE CHINESE, THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT, THE GOI, AND THE CBI ARE NOW TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT THAT IT IS NOW THE TIME FOR THE REVALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AND COULD IT REALLY BE INDEED HAPPENING NOW, IN REAL TIME, AS WE SPEAK? AND NOW FOR THE ONE QUESTION I CAN DEFINITELY ANSWER IN THE AFFIRMATIVE. AM I NOW FINALLY AND OFFICIALLY EXCITED? 1000 % CONFIRMED!!!

7-14-2013 Kaperoni if you believe that 1 to $1 theory, then what occurred last year between Maliki and Shabibi makes no sense. The rate will not come out high. Maliki will not allow it. IMO, a gradual rise from the current rate 1166 and floating upwards.

7-14-2013 Hub this guy got me in this mess...believes this is it...called, today, reads and watches everything, said maliki said he was going to do it. did anyone else see or hear this and why has no one mentioned the CNN report at 0200 on thursday morning showing maliki, imf and ust signing, grinning, slapping backs and shakin hands, and saying the iqd was at $3.22...i have another friend that said he saw the news report thursday morning...4 big time contacts and all say the same...so i hope this is it..

7-14-2013 WAR GREETINGS FROM IRAQ...I have been able to confirm and collaborate with my local bank contact's that the banks will not be open, Sunday 14 July here in Iraq...The 14 July is the anniversary of the Iraq revolution, and is celebrated every year at this time.... It has been reported that Prime Minister Malki has petitioned United Nations for three-day holiday... In lieu of the above information.What is he really requesting??? It is my belief that he/meaning Prime Minister Malki is requesting that the United Nations and the IMF or the PTB to postpone the RV/RI of the IQD currency during the holiday. Of course, this is speculation on my part, but it does coincide with the Iraq's international exchange going live on Monday. WAR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coopschick For This Useful Post:

Outlawdave (07-15-2013)

+ Reply to Thread