Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-22-18

Iraqi

12-22-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready The RV seems poised to go. I think it is a high priority item for Iraq at this point. They have invested a lot of time doing all the preparatory steps. I do not think they will put it on the back burner at this point.

12-22-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The vote on the 5 remaining cabinet members is supposed to take place on Saturday. These are reported as new names for consideration. It appears that the citizens are not happy with these new candidates...Time Will Tell. On Iraqi TV, requests for Mahdi to show the economic reform were sporadically broadcast.

12-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [What’s up with the GOI formation? Will it happen? In your opinion, do you think this is coming closer to an RV?] GOI formation is proceeding very good IMO. Everyone should keep in mind that Iraq will never have a fully seated government with absolutely 0 contested seats. We are talking about a society that operates very different than anywhere outside the Middle East. 80% good is about as good as it will ever get, and we are pretty much there.

12-21-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL WE SEEM TO BE IN A STATE OF FLUX AS FAR AS THE CURRENCY MOVEMENT IS TODAY. WE SHALL SEE. I TEND TO BELIEVE THAT THE PROCESS HAS SLOWED BUT IS STILL WINDING ITS WAY TOWARDS A CONCLUSION. I ANTICIPATE A CONCLUSION FOR THE MAJOR "TIERS" BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR WITH THE PUBLIC LAUNCH IN JANUARY.

12-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are just waiting for the next step. I know they have a target for EARLY 2019 to reinstate the currency...We almost witnessed this reinstatement last January and if it was not for some factors that occurred back then we would not be here today again at this time...I am telling everyone now...the flood gates are about to open. It is all going to come real fast and with a great change to Iraq. With this flood will bring what we want- finally! Be patient and hang in there, it is coming. It may be very quiet now but not for very long.

12-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We do not normally do rates, but I will tell you this...the dong has been going up in value. The dong was in just under the $5 range today. Just under $5 on the front screen. I can’t tell you where the dinar is on the front screen right now, because I do not know that number. ...We have been told that the rates for these currencies should be updated and new by this afternoon [Thursday]. ...That is usually a good sign of things happening on the Forex, on the World Markets. ...I know that was the intention.

12-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We know that the timing of this is designed. I am pointed toward before Christmas...That is the information I am getting. I am not getting for us that is pointing to after the first of the year or after Christmas. I have heard this is intended to go by or before Saturday...Intention of this White House of our President Trump is to let us have this for us before Christmas. ...I am encouraged by the fact that we are there. We have a rough time frame that we think is still intact.

dinarguru.com