9-22-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The IQD is unchanged, are you shocked? It is still at the artificial program rate. How long, Mr. Shabibi, before you initiate your famous word "NOW". Hopefully not much longer. HCL passed, have not seen proof that it happened. Personally, I do not see Talabani going before the UN this week without this being complete. The big deals are still being held back, Erbil Agreement, Security Minister, and HCL still haven't been officially announced. Based on the matrix of information that we work off of, I would say we are very close to this being announced this week, that is 100% speculation. We believe that the IQD will revalue at or near $1, 1 to 1, maybe slightly above $1, but not much. According to our speculation, later on it will revalue to a higher rate. How we will be able to benefit from that, I don't know.

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana the Chapter 7 sanctions CAN be lifted independently, and they have been lifting them regularly for some time now. There are only a few left, and they are the big ones. the final sanctions remaining prohibit Iraq from possessing any kind of WMD[weapons of mass destruction]. to allow the value of the Dinar to rise at this point in time, when Iraq basically has a hand tied behind it's back, would be foolish and irresponsible. I believe there is a push to get Chapter 7 done ASAP. it's a steady progression and a calculated series of moves between Iraq and the world, in particular the IMF and the UN. once the UN agrees to lift those chapter 7 sanctions, I don't see how the IMF can or would stop the rate from rising.

9-21-2011 Guru BGG all that crap about Maliki "having to" step down is just not the truth....It is a far easier and quicker solution for them to put a "muzzle" on him some other way and leave him in power (by 1/3 anyway). him stepping down is obviously one scenario, not the one they have opted for. Dr Shabibi doesn't "ask" anyone - he can pull the trigger right this second if he so desires. It very well can happen soon.

9-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI WAS TOLD BY PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE TO PLEASE DO A REPORT ON THE IMPACT ETC...HE SAID ALL WAS ALREADY DONE AND THE ENTIRE DRAFT WAS IN THERE ALSO. LETS LOOK AT THE REASONS FOR THEM DOING THIS #1 HYPERINFLATION #2 INCREASED CORE INFLATION INDEX #3 JUMP START THE ECONOMY #4 ATTRACT INVESTORS. SHABIBI SAID THAT THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON REDLINE AND HE WOULD DO IT HIMSELF. HE DIDNT SAY A YEAR FROM NOW. HE IS THE MAN, HE PULLS THE TRIGGER

9-21-2011 Guru DonnieR ScottiG asked me to jump on my camel Harvey and travel to Baghdad to slap the crap out of Shabibi and tell him to pull the trigger and get this done as we are sick and tired of waiting. I told Shabibi I'm here to assist in making sure we have an RV before Friday and perhaps as soon as tomorrow. So far he has agreed with my terms, everything is going well and is on schedule.

9-21-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS A LITTLE HARD TO MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OUT OF INFORMATION RECEIVED TODAY BUT----TOMORROW MAY BE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V. IF NOT IT MAY GO INTO NEXT TUES WED OR THURS---RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT THINGS LOOKS VERY GOOD

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana This is my opinion, to sum it up: "If Iraq RVs too low, the big investors will come in strong and make all the profit." This is an understandable assumption, but it is WRONG. yes, the big investors will come in and buy it up if they feel it is going to continue to rise and if the rate SHOULD be $1, but it comes out at .10 then of COURSE they will come in and buy it up! but at that point, no more large denoms will be being printed. the CBI has already accounted for the currency in circulation at that point. follow closely here, I know many people want to hear it will RV to $3 or $4. I think it will come out much lower, then climb up to that range because if they come out high, then they have an IMMEDIATE LIABILITY - a LOT of money owed to cash in the dinar currently in circulation but if they come out low, like at .10 - then they can grab up a bunch of the quick sellers, and resell at a higher rate, remember, the CBI makes money on every transaction, so the more times they can get people to buy and cash in, the more money they make. if they come out at .10, then raise to .15, then raise to .20. all the way to $3.00... they make MUCH more than if they do a straight RV to $3. HOPEFULLY we will be able to hold our currency and...just wait until it hits $3 to sell. if they place a limit on time to cash in the big notes, then we just take our profit and be happy. I hope I'm wrong!

9-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THIS RATE SHOULD POST BETWEEN NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY. THURSDAY LOOKS TO BE THE BEST DAY. IRAQ IS READY. THE BIG 3 BANKS ARE READY. SOME BANKS BEING DELIVERED DELA RUE MACHINES TODAY. MANAGERS AND PRES ARE ON ALERT. WE HAVE SOLID INFO THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME".

9-21-2011 Guru Bear5642 ARE WE READY FOR AN RV???? AMAZING HOW EVERYTHING IS LINING UP. I HAVE RECEIVED A RATE AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME... IT IS A LOT HIGHER THAN 1.78. FROM WHATS COMING IN THE RATE IS SWEET...OVER $3.

9-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana my opinion of it EVER rv'ing is absolutely yes. in my opinion
Thanksgiving is PLENTY of time to get this thing done. So the surrounding months are close too. HCL was not passed today. The agreements are in place but it is not officially lifted...don't buy into the hype unless you see it on a legitimate news site. if you are a dinar investor, you will hear a lot of crazy things from bank rumors to alien takeovers, all of them claiming the RV is done...if you hear it on the street or on another site... I'm sorry, but most of the time those turn out to be 100% false.

9-21-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Tomorrow should be a big day announcing GOI, and Erbil lets hope nothing gets in the way.

9-21-2011 Guru Gary Each day we have gotten further confirmations…just waiting to see it in writing… had a call last night that said the HCL was completed and would be published and that the political situation was coming to a head over there and would be published…don’t know how long it takes to be published…the process of releasing this has not been aborted….Was just on hold...everyone just waiting for the light to change and everyone to be able to cash in…that meeting in the UN to take the final pieces of Ch. 7 away…. Caught us off guard cause we thought that was all done.

9-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT I look at what is going on right now, what we hear from our people, banking people, forex people etc… what they are seeing… then I look at the news… re the ISX going international...I do believe this will be happening before Oct.1st cause too many things happening here.

9-21-2011 Guru Checkmate Here we go again is exactly how I feel this morning. All good news – lots of good information. We are on an hourly watch guys.

9-21-2011 Guru Med I CAN JUST SEE THE CONVERSATION WITH MOON - MOON: STOP THREATENING COUNTRIES IN YOUR REGION. MALIKI: NO. MOON: SETTLE YOUR DEBTS WITH KUWAIT. MALIKI: NO. MOON: HONOR THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED WITH THE KURDS AND LIST. MALIKI: NO. MALIKI: BY THE WAY CAN YOU REALEASE US FROM CHAPTER VII, I THINK WE COMPLIED. IF HE THINKS REVERSING HIS STAND ON SYRIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE WITH THE UN, IT DOESNT. IT IS THE KUWAITI FILES STUPID, SETTLE THEM.

9-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO ...THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME"...REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY. DONT FEEL THERE WILL BE ANY MAJOR LAG TIME BETWEEN TIME ZONES

9-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT Lower Denoms, HCL, Erbil Agreement DONE. We are hearing good news and I see it happening by Friday but I think sooner, we will NOT make it by Friday…

9-21-2011 Guru Poppy2 THERE ARE LESS THAN 1 MILLION OF US DINARIANS INCLUDING THE CORPS THAT HOLD DINAR. WE HOLD JUST OVER 8 BILLION DINARS INCLUDING ALL CORPORATIONS. BUT OUR TREASURY BACK IN 2004 HAD 4.2 TRILLION DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR ACCORDING TO THE COL. THAT DELIVERED IT DOOR TO DOOR FROM THE CBI TO THE UST. THINGS AARE LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR THIS WEEK OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF OCT.