Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9-23-11

Thanks

9-23-11

9-23-2011 Guru BGG No matter what the current "news", rumor or hopes....we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We'll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.

9-22-2011 Guru ScottiG If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. Do I believe it will be tomorrow [Friday]. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not! RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!

9-22-2011 Guru ScottiG I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right in front of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't

9-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING. BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW ----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING

9-22-2011 Guru Breitling My best guess for the rate is around a buck...a 25K note would be worth $21,500 if it comes in at 86 cents...Why 86 cents?--because of the buying power of the dollar.

9-22-2011 Guru Med I SUSPECT THAT SHABIBI WILL NOT WAIT MUCH MORE THAN THIS MONTH TO GET THIS RESOLVED...EACH MONTH THAT GOES BY INFLATION RISES AND SO DOES HYPERINFLATION BOTH ARE ON OUR SIDE

9-22-2011 Guru FreewayBill [new guru] The Erbil Agreement and the GOI to be announced today (last night in Parliament) NOT CONFIRMED...The HCL passed in Parliament and to be published in the Gazette NOT CONFIRMED...MALIKI under fire by the Kurds to get this done and is finally cooperating NOT CONFIRMED...The Rate showing on all of the Bank Screens with Green Lights waiting for the BUY NOT CONFIRMED...The ISX opening on the 21st which would almost have to have the RV happen to do NOT CONFIRMED...the only source that is screaming they have from the highest mountains are the ones that have told us we were there many times before….I cannot come up with anyone that can email, fax or send me smoke signals that documents any of this being completed...Tony said yesterday that the quiet was good and folks, let me tell you that it really is!...I do (IMO) believe we are in the month still. I do believe that all of this is going to pay off.

9-22-2011 Guru TonyTNT [via rayren98] tons of good information, we're closer than ever, Dan [Checkmate] is optimistic, but doubtful.

9-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man FROM INTEL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH TODAY'S POTENTIAL--- IT APPEARS EVERYTHING NECESSARY ARE NOW ALL IN ALIGNMENT----TIME WILL TELL. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO STATE MORE----JUST TODAY SEEM'S TO BE WELL WORTH MONITORING THE OUTCOME LATE THIS AFTERNOON. NUFF SAID

9-22-2011 Guru Bear5642 we are at peace about this today. do not buy the bogus rate stories. i can tell you LD's are not out (in other words not in circulation)
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    thanks for the BS DB! Lol

+ Reply to Thread