3-18-2012 DinarWishes IMO I will not be looking for this until Tuesday to Thursday. I feel that the Alignment of the Banks will play a role in this and feel this is our week...I dont really want to go into many details but its what Im being told...we are almost home...Please know it is on its way.

3-18-2012 Mailman17 IF IT COMES DOWN THE WAY WE ALL HOPE, IT WILL BE FAST AND WITHOUT WARNING AND COINCIDENTLY ...THATS THE WAY WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE VERY LITTLE TRUE INFO AND TONS OF MIS INFO. IF WE TAKE ALL THE NEWS AS A WHOLE....IT PLAYS IN OUR FAVOR ESPECIALLY THAT FROM THE CBI. ERBIL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON THE TABLE NOW GOING INTO THE SUMMIT. I TRULY THINK WE ARE ALMOST HOME.

3-18-2012 SWFloridaGuru I don't refer to those [back] screens ...according to our banking contacts they are interpreting them wrong. Common sense tells us that a $14 rate forecast to the world beforehand is ludacris on many levels. I'm just stating my opinion...If someone chooses to believe we RV'd again and the rate is $14...more power to them. We all have different perspectives but we also all agree this investment is stronger now than ever before and should be over fairly soon.

3-18-2012 Hammerman We are not calling the RV, but there is a very strong chance that we can see this at 5:00 to 5:15 EST in the Australian Market or possibly tomorrow through Thursday...from UST contact the Rate is $14.38 for the IQD and $.76 for the Dong.

3-18-2012 Okie_Oil_Man ACCORDING TO REPORTS JUST RECEIVED IT APPEARS THAT CERTAIN BANKS THAT RECEIVED INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE UST IS NOT COMPLIANT AND WILL ONLY RECOGNIZE THE RATE AFTER IT APPEARS ON THE CBI--ALSO THERE ARE INTEL REGARDING ONLY TODAY THAT FORE-X OPENED A SLOT OR A PLACEMENT FOR THE IQD. BEFORE THE MYRIAD OF QUESTIONS APPEAR ABOUT THE FORE-X--LET ME EXPLAIN--SINCE IT WAS ON THE OFAC LIST AND NOT A RECOGNIZABLE CURRENCY IT WAS NOT PERMITTED TO TRADE-- THAT IS NOT THE CASE AS OF A FEW HOURS AGO AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED (AT LEAST ON THE FORE-X ) AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY.

3-18-2012 SWFloridaGuru Poor security and political instability has lead to a severe dollarization phenomenon and Iraq has set out on an educational campaign to inform the public of the upcoming changes and give them confidence in the dinar once again. This is a delicate process because they must do this without alerting the world to the upcoming RV/RI. Steps are being implemented now to stabilize the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar. No one knows the rate or the date and many of the bank screen numbers have been misinterpreted. However, we are certain the process is underway. IMF and CBI contacts have confirmed this. We hope to see Iraq join the world leaders as an economic power by the Summit.

3-18-2012 Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ IS ENTIRELY OUT OF THE PICTURE AS TO AN EFFECT ON THE R/V----PREVIOUSLY HAS AGREEMENT WITH THE BIS--IMF--AND UN--THE UST IS IN THE ACTIVATION PHASE CURRENTLY...THE PROCESS OF THE R/V IS PROGRESSING AND CURRENT INTEL INDICATES WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY HAPPY STARTING TOMMOROW. ONCE AGAIN--NO DELAYS--IT CAN'T BE STOPPED--CASH IN HAS OCCURED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES--WE ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS WEEK.

3-18-2012 BellaGrits Please know it has been rumored the RV is in the very final stages...we are hearing Bank cash-ins can start as early as TUES or WED...hang on tight...this week should prove to be a great one.

3-18-2012 Jonnywg I hope all is well as we wind down this epilogue...I feel the end is here and results will show shortly. UNLIKELY WE WILL SEE MUCH TODAY...A POSSIBLE AT 5PM EST FOREX OPENING OR MON TUES WED...BUT WE WILL SEE IT SOON.

3-19-2012 Mailman17 I AM NOT SURE WHETHER IRAQ WILL HAVE THE...FORTITUDE TO HAVE A SUMMIT WITH THE CONDITIONS THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW. I STILL THINK THIS IS COMING DOWN BEFORE THE SUMMIT. I AM IN THE MINDSET THAT THIS IS SO CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED AND TO THE MINUTE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER PRIVY TO EVEN AN INKLING OF A HEADS UP. TOO MUCH HAS BEEN DONE TO GET THIS READY AND I THINK THE REMAINING WE WILL SEE COME OUT IN THE COMING DAYS.

3-19-2012 Doc We sincerely wished the rumors of the RV from this weekend were accurate. Unfortunately there is no creditable evidence to support the claims that the RV has occurred. This includes public information and well connected sources inside Iraq and China. We have articulated in the past that $14+ is pure fantasy for many reasons and even an initial rate of $3+ is a stretch. Also, we know when the RV occurs it will be instantaneous around the world. It will not happen in select countries and certainly not select banks prior to the rest of the world.

3-19-2012 Poppy3 as of this morning...the ss agent says n/c [National Conference] still not scheduled but being talked about. GUYS they are under huge pressure to get things complete before summit and the natives are getting restless. They know, not getting this complete before the Summit will be a disaster for them and their economy...they will have been a failure in the countries eyes...i will be extremely suprised if things don't change very fast this week...time will tell.