5-23-2013 Mountainman Article quote: "Confirmed the Department of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Ministry, on Thursday, that the date for the launch of Trade Point Iraq's international soon became...stressing that the establishment of International Trade Point in Iraq is making the advancement of economic reality Iraqi and linked to more than 153 countries." This is the best news I've read in a long time. It looks great for Iraq's currency going international and becoming members of the WTO. Iraq is preparing to play with the big boys and to that they need to have a currency with some value. We may be a lot closer than we think to seeing this resolved. I'm not saying to expect a RV soon, I would never do that but I will say that steps are being taken in preparation for one.

5-23-2013 Frank26 [via BulldogFord65] • DFI renewal is a good thing, it protects Iraq’s assets • EO 103303 being signed again is also a good thing, it allows us to do business and invest in Iraq • only need to be concerned if the SBA is signed again, and there is no evidence or hint of it; not happening • US troops are back in Iraq; it is not in the news because many things regarding the investment are not our business • The IMF had a second consultation yesterday with Iraq • First meeting in March to give them Art 4 to bridge from Chpt 7 to Art 8 (international currency) • The consultation yesterday was to go over the items from the March meeting and get done the remaining items. • “further measures are needed to liberalize fully the international currency” “with the objective of lowering the exchange rate spread” • IMF likes what CBI has been doing • IMF considers Iraq to be in Art 8 – pushing the CBI to do more; what else – don’t rely only on oil, increase the private sector; need to raise the value of the currency to bring in foreign investors; also tighten up money laundering and counterfeiting by joining task force, and US troops will protect now; DFI is protected, get it done!!! • Frank and Delta both firmly believe Iraq is in Art 8 they are out of 14 • The key to all of this is to RV – with RV, Chpt 7 is gone. • M [Maliki] will be gone, must be gone as part of this; calls for his arrest right now • Sights now turned to M, and the truth of his lies are being exposed; he’s a terrorist and needs to be removed • It’s no coincidence all of this is going on at the same time and going on right now • Today is the last day of Frank’s timeframe, and with all that has come out, it’s the most exciting timeframe that Frank has seen in the past 4 years • Power was given to Turki to do what he needs to do.

5-23-2013 SWFloridaGuy There have been a few encouraging reports released today that are very interesting and of course also to interpretation. The CBI Governor held a meeting with bank officials & managers for the sole purpose of supporting bank policy and how to further contribute to the building the Iraqi economy. Considering their job description we are led to believe one or possibly all of the following issues are being discussed, negotiated or prepared for implementation. They are either determining ways to control interest rates, the nation's entire money supply or to implement new monetary policies.The agenda most likely includes the current state of the nation's entire money supply, addressing corruption and the state and management of the country's foreign exchange and gold reserves and the government's stock register. Also, how to best manage inflation. Most importantly when and how to increase the IQD exchange rate.

5-23-2013 Eagle1 The IQD has pretty much become the lynchpin for the ongoing changes... this is a global event, folks! The IQD was due for release internationally months ago. How many times have we heard that "the RI will go international tomorrow at midnight," or "we will see the RV announced on Tuesday (or Thursday)" -- or whatever date? They didn't intend to be inaccurate, but they were missing an important piece of the picture: the need for true compliance and interoperability with the Babylon II software. We've known for some time that the IQD was ready for international release. Jack Lew, Christine Lagarde and Dr. Shabibi have all been in agreement that everything was ready to go and have signaled the release of the RI. Several efforts have been made to do just that, each time resulting in software programming issues that have stopped things. A decision has been made to release the first basket of currencies all at one time. This is an event that has never before taken place in banking history. As you can well imagine, the release of 25 revalued or restructured currencies simultaneously introduces a whole new set of issues and it magnifies the problems the banking system has encountered with the Babylon II software. Yesterday (May 22nd), no less than three attempts were made to release the IQD and its 24 counterpart currencies (including the VND). At this point, my understanding is that the effort to release these 25 will continue until every issue has been worked out. If they are not successful today, they will continue tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday, for however long it takes to get it done! The day of the week is no longer at issue. Whether it is Friday, Saturday or Sunday, they intend to get this done! We are literally on an hour-by-hour basis. We have been for days, and will continue to be until these currencies go "live".

5-23-2013 Doc We have purposefully stayed quite for several weeks now to validate a few things and let certain situations unfold. The main one was the DFI protection and as we speculated several months ago it was extended. To us this is disappointing but not unexpected. By extending the protection it basically signaled that Iraq is simply not ready for currency reform. Again this should not surprise anyone since the fundamentals are not completely in place. In fact the main one continues to be of concern which is GOI stability.Mailiki is once again playing the road block and not cooperating. Why should he the funds are protected another year. We simply continue with our opinion that until Maliki is truly neutralized this will not happen. Once a power sharing GOI is in place we believe the other items (banking laws, HCL, etc.) will come rapidly. Given the fact that Ramadan is right around the corner we are shifting our sights to late 3rd to 4th quarter. We report, you decide.

5-23-2013 ****** I GOT MANY CALLS TODAY. WE ARE IN THE 72 HOUR WINDOW. YOU WILL CASH IN TUESDAY. DONE DONE DONE. I HAVE TIGHT SOURCES. [they still seeing 11.68?] YES. I WOULD SAY WE MAY SEE IT FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER THE BANKS CLOSE.

5-23-2013 Poppy3 REPORTS AGAIN TODAY FURTHER CONFIRMING THAT THE CBI AND IMF REACHED FINAL AGREEMENTS AND THEY ARE READY. I GOT OTHER INFORMATION TODAY THAT DR SHABIBI IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF ALL CBI REORGANIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND IS GETTING THEM READY TO RV THE DINAR AND MAKE THEM INTERNATIONALLY MARKETABLE. IT HAS BEEN EXCITING TO ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY AND WE ARE SEEING ARTICLES DAILY ABOUT MONEY. WHERE THERE IS THIS MUCH SMOKE THERE HAS TO BE FIRE COMING OUR WAY. POPPY3

5-24-2013 TD In this age of nano second transactions as seen on Wall Street daily we have seen excuses of banks not being ready technologically, for the set up of this transaction. It's simply not so! The holdup as I reported has been 2 key entities worldwide. We are now down to ONE! And the weight of all the other players is going to make this player cave surely in 1-2 days. This is guaranteed and no longer a concern. This week we have had negotiators being replaced in Iraq to "implementors" ( IMF technicians). The RV will be loaded next week and will start worldwide on June 1st. Yes, that is a Saturday in Iraq. The in country RV will start at Iraqi banks. I wish I had a rate to give you but even my Iraqi government official isn't giving that up. His only comment was " It's decent".

5-24-2013 Adam Montana [There are a lot of people "in the know" that say China has a say in the RV. Is this true: Also: How confident are you that it will RV before July 7th?] Ahhhhhh, there's that phrase... "people in the know". I don't like commenting on "tips" and "intel" - I prefer to keep my evaluation of the Dinar as fact and figure based as possible. Regarding the date of July 7th - who knows? I'm rooting for a late night announcement tonight! But I'm prepared to wait longer.

5-24-2013 Kaperoni The IMF just released a pretty scathing report on Iraq. #1 problem is the GOI (Maliki) continues to interfere in monetary policy. That has to stop first and foremost before anything will happen with the dinar. For whatever his reasons, he continues to have a "weak dinar" policy meaning he refuses to let the CBI do what it is suppose to do. I believe he fears sustainability of financial and economic liberalization. In other words, fear of failure. This lack of political and economic stability IMO, is the main reason why this event has not happened yet. So we wait.

5-24-2013 SWFloridaGuy Report quote: "Iraq is making the advancement of economic reality and linked to more than 153 countries. This establishment of an international Trade Point in Iraq will bring substantial benefits to help the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq and its openness to global markets." To me this is a clear indication they are making an effort to go international and also meet the necessary requirements for WTO accession. This is just my opinion, let's give it some time to let this play out before we jump to conclusions but hard to argue that Iraq certainly appears to be moving in the right direction.

5-24-2013 Bluwolf we are still on high alert [banks and us], nothing has change and there are no negative issues to relate to. What is expected to happen will happen shortly all triggers were pushed we now need to let things flow...

5-24-2013 Doc We emphatically tell all that tiered payouts are fantasy. Banks do have the right to set their own spreads and may charge less for more dinar exchanged but thats it. There is no secret government sponsored tier system. No one has officially been prepaid. Keep in mind collectively we represent close to $1 billion in holdings. We are working with every major financial institution on getting the best deal when time comes. None of these have signaled the time has come. When the RV is official as triggered by the CBI all will see it simultaneously throughout the world's financial systems. We report, you decide.