Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-13-16

Iraqi

2-13-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 [Press Release: "Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"..."IMF’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center and the Statistics Department Conclude Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues" IRAQ'S INTERNATIONAL RATE IS COMPLETED! THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT SOON TO THE WORLD.] WELL I DONT KNOW THE SOURCE THAT SENT IT TO ME BUT IT IS VERY EXCITING NEWS AND NAMES THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN CORRECT ORDER.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru Stryker Breaking News Today: Sadr calls for Central Bank of Iraq's Governor to be replaced by a more competent and experienced economist.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite ...to change a culture of greed and corruption is never accomplished overnight...thankfully, PM Abadi has taken the first steps to make those changes. here is a question for all of us involved, "do you think that the IMF was aware of these issues back in November 2015 when they stated their expectations was for Iraq to enter the economy market during the 1st half of 2016?" Answer: OF COURSE THEY WERE AWARE OF THESE ISSUES!

2-13-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 The market and investors do not like UNCERTAINTY...And uncertainty has hurt both the KRG and GOI. Barzani said last month that the KRG will have it's government issues solved before the beginning of March. Abadi appears to be on the same fast track with the GOI. The question becomes...with the reshuffling of the deck in Iraq government positions...how plausible is it to see a change in value of the currency until the new people are seated and the dust settles?

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Economic parliamentary: financial and monetary situation is controlled and the central bank plans to put the task" ...we all know parliament has tried to get involved in CBI affairs for a while. And to have them come out now in support of the plan is great news. It for sure puts an end to the controversy of sorts by saying, (I'm paraphrasing) we saw the plan, we understand it and we are in full support of what they are doing. Which IMO, should put an end to back and forth bickering and different viewpoints.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru FrostytheSnowman Article quote: "Oil prices are rebounding Friday after hitting a low not seen since 2003." You've aligned yourself in a SWEETHEART position(s) with the LOWEST COST EXTRACTION WINNERS ...as the world's addiction to oil makes it's way towards a new reality...and soon to be...your new reality! Congrats your patience is about to pay off!!! All in my "frozen" opinion.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Press Release Quote: "The International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center (METAC) and the Statistics Department held a workshop on “Price Index Compilation Issues” in Beirut, Lebanon from February 1-5, 2016." MANY OF THESE INITIATIVES BEING WORKED ON AT THESE WORKSHOPS...ARE THE VERY THINGS THEY ARE BEING TASKED TO DO WITH IMF LOI/MEFP/TECH MOU...AND THESE WORKSHOPS ARE BUILT STRATEGICALLY AROUND REVIEW PERIODS...IF YOU READ THE 2016 BUDGET...THE VARIOUS LOI/MEFP/TECH MOU'S AND SMP (STAFF MONITORED PROGRAM)...AND THE METAC WORKSHOP AGENDAS....THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT AS TO THE CO-AUTHORING PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN IRAQ AND IMF & WB TOWARD THEIR ECONOMIC & MONETARY REFORM ACTION PLAN.

2-12-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "...Chairman of Committee for Economy and Investment parliamentary...We found plans and initiatives of the task of the central bank to achieve its objectives, including the development goals" Parliament has met with the CBI, and now knows the plan. They are clearly stating here "We found plans and initiatives..." So now we have parliament fully supporting the CBI and the plans (with the help of the IMF).

2-12-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday [Does the huge amount of dinar in circulation and still being sold have any bearing on the right time to RV?] NO -- IT HAS A BEARING ON THE LIQUIDITY ON THE STREETS AND WHAT IS NEEDED IN THE BANK`S LIQUIDITY NEEDED IN THE COUNTRY -- ALSO THE GLOBAL PRICING ---GDP.

2-12-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ...I HAVE JUST BEEN SETTING BACK WATCHING THE EVENTS TAKE PLACE DAILY...WE ARE IN THE DRIVER SEAT...THEY CAN GET WHERE THEY NEED TO BE AT ANYTIME AND RELEASE THE NEW RATE.

2-12-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 I-TEAM and I had a conversation today...in that conversation I expressed to them that IMO we are looking at a very serious potential of them removing the program rate, lifting Article 8 by the end of March...and they said...more than likely it won’t be March...because in their opinion they are looking at February.

2-12-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite [With the MOU in mind, and the end of Feb target date for Article 8, etc...With the dissatisfaction with the finance minister and IMF mandates not being followed...Is that Feb timeline in jeopardy?] No where is it in any IMF document that the end of February 2016 is a target date for Article 8. However, it is easy for us to tie the two together. For those folks who have studied the Technical Letter of Agreement and MoU...it is very obvious that the IMF, GOI and CBI are shooting for a major event in the near future...IMO...and that is in keeping with what they told the world that Iraq is expected to join the economy market during the 1st half of 2016.

dinarguru.com