Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Misc guru's 2-19-12

Thanks

Misc guru's 2-19-12

2-19-2012- Med [Post 1 of 3] THE REMINDER THAT WAS GIVEN BY CENTRAL BANK THAT THEY, ACCORDING TO THE CENTRAL BANK ACT, DO NOT NEED ANYONES PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE CURRENCY. IT IS SOLEY UP TO THEM. IT IS A COURTESY THAT IS BEING GIVEN TO THE GOVT. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

2-19-2012- Med [Post 2 of 3] BETWEEN NOW AND SEPTEMBER THIS IS OVER, WE ARE NOW IN PHASE II WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO SEE A CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW ACCORDING TO WHAT CBI SAID IN PAST LAST MONTH. PHASE II IS TO BE THE CHANGE IN RATE FROM THE PAST ARTICLES. THE RATE WILL BE FIRST, THEN THEY WILL START TO ISSUE THE NEW DENOMS TO RUN WITH THE CURRENT DINAR. IF YOU HAVE 25,000 DINAR, YOU GET 25,000 BACK IN THE NEW, IT IS THAT SPECIFIC. I HAVE READ IT AND HAVE A COPY. ["continued in post 3...stay tuned"]

2-19-2012- Med [Post 3 of 3] THIS IS THE ONLY LAW IN PLACE ON THE REPLACEMENT OF DINAR ON THE BOOKS: The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:
    How will the exchange occur?
    (1) People will come to banks with their currency
    (2) Currency will be counted and its equivalent value in new currency will be paid
    (3) Old currency will be promptly marked and will then be destroyed
    (4) Those with bank accounts will see their balances automatically converted. Salaries will begin to be paid in the new dinar at the earliest available opportunity.
    THAT IS ONLY A PART OF THE LAW.

2-19-2012- Poppy3 meetings sat-sun are or can be huge for us and the world...many peeps still saying it out of iraq's hands LOL, guys follow the money and it will lead directly to DR SHABIBI the Harvard grad. He and only he has that key. Right now it is the key to my heart.

2-18-2012- Bluwolf all is done, and it shall be delivered shortly. There is no doubt in my mind for I personally know that it is here, but since I must maintain my position as was asked of me to be silent I cannot give out more than what I have said to all. Please keep in mind that this is a huge international event and be it so it is a matter of national security and we must respect it as so. But you will see it shortly rest assure that you will.

2-18-2012- FreewayBill when I woke up this morning with no RV, I was less than thrilled... However, I know the process and understand the situation and know that this a historical event of gigantic proportions...Get ready for the weekend...whether you get your RV or not.

2-17-2012 Newshound Mike [post 6 of 6] What we are looking for and what we want to see…Budget passed…more meetings finalized about Erbil, HCL…seat ministers and somewhere around the National Conference they anounce their government is fully seated and they are ready to go Government looks more together now than they ever have in a long time. There you have it…MOVING FORWARD.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    All I can see thats changed is the date it was posted go figure lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (02-19-2012)

+ Reply to Thread