3-6-2012 AngelQuest WE know iraq went international 2 weeks AGO...HENCE the 7-10 days to show it to the world then 72 hours for the other issues to be delivered = march 8TH...FACT is if it does not show then we will still wait 72 hours from the time it is released.

3-6-2012 Newshound Mike Tuesday the House of Rep is in session...On the agenda is the Amnesty Law, Banking laws and we get the idea they are going to be passing some custom tariff laws that are going to be hopefully passed and ready to be implemented...you really can't tax things before you have an RV...it drives inflation up in the country.

3-6-2012 Randy Koonce Just dropping a note to let you know it has not RV’d and that this week does look good for getting information on when the National Conference or National Meeting will take place…they do have to have this meeting and it has to happen before the Arab Summit...we can see that the pressure is on to get the meeting done. Do not get swept up in the excitement of the Bank rumors and 12 dollar rates…IT WILL NOT BE THAT BIG...it will be in the 3.41 area…that is it.

3-6-2012 8Ball [Article Quote] "Saudi Arabia hopes to resolve the outstanding issues to Iraq before the summit..." Thats what I was waiting for!! 25 billion usd worth of BIG news. I can’t believe the timing!! I knew it was still out standing...this is one of the issues that sets the value of the dinar, without a Saudi agreement they can’t value it...it could be an RV Ala cart.

3-6-2012 DinarWishes I am really hopeful that we get some good intel today... Yesterday was kinda slow on the intel front...Well, good solid verifiable intel...So, we shall see how the day plays out...I am hopeful and have been told it can show up anytime today till the 8th...if it goes past the 8th then we will look for the intel that will give us a bit more clarity...but so far this week has been quiet as a graveyard...which could be a great sign!!

3-6-2012 BellaGrits Please remember this day is YOUNG...We still believe in our intel...Waiting on reports at this time to seek clarification...Find our POSITIION...Information is sometimes later than we wish, but regardless, you will always hear the TRUTH

3-6-2012 Newshound Mike the National Conference...the article said basically once the agenda is approved on by all parties the National meeting will start within 24 hrs - it won't be postponed til after the Arab Summit...they want to have it done before the Arab Summit which makes perfectably good sense to have that and all of your laundry done before your neighbors show up.

3-6-2012 Bulldog75 NOTHING IS HOLDING THIS BACK EXCEPT "WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO POST THE RATES". OFFICIALLY THEY ARE HOT. NOT ON TELLER'S NOR APPROVED BY UST FOR RELEASE. RV RATES WILL BE VIRAL MINUTES AFTER OFFICIAL RATE POSTS. SEE ...ON LINE BANKS, FOREX, BANK SITES. IMHO AND SOURCES SAYING CLOSEST AS WE HAVE EVER BEEN.