Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-7-18

Iraqi

1-7-2018 Intel Guru Jester AS IVE SAID BEFORE WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND YOU DO TOO WE JUST DON'T KNOW THE FULL SCHEDULE...REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU... JUST BECAUSE THEY RV DOES NOT MEAN ANYONE OUTSIDE IRAQ IS GUARANTEED ANYTHING... ANYWAY WITH THAT SAID I DID GET SOME NEWS YESTERDAY STRAIGHT FROM THE SANDBOX...SANDMAN... MY BUDDY WITH THE BROTHER IN BAGHDAD LET US KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME POSITIVE INDICATIONS HAPPENING... SAYS ABADI IS ON THE NEWS TELLING THEM IT IS CLOSE AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY PRETTY SOON...
1-7-2018 Intel Guru Jester ALSO SAYS SOME PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO USE CARDS IN HIS STORE... NOW... NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THEY ARE LOADED WITH WHATEVER OR IF THAT IS A COINCIDENCE... BUT THE COMMENT WAS MADE... I TAKE THE INFO AS HIGHLY CONFIRMED IT CAME STRAIGHT TO ME...NO ONE... AND I MEAN NO ONE... KNOWS THE WHOLE PLAN... THAT INFO IS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO COME... BUT I AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THINGS RIGHT NOW... LOOKS CLOSER THAN EVER...

1-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraqi and US banks will meet in Washington" Love this..."the Iraqi financial sector needs to activate its development role is commensurate with the capabilities of the country 's economic that require banking services capable of dealing with large numbers" It continues to amaze me when someone posts "no float". Do you really think the CBI could RV the currency with 34+ trillion sitting in Iraqi homes? It is simply not possible. As stated in the IMF Article IV from 2012, I believe once the dinar is stable (within 2% spread) the IMF will give the green light to move to Article VIII and let the CBI move to a more flexible exchange rate (float). We need to wait this out, which could be several months. The good news is that until currency reform begins, there is no private investment.

1-6-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "With the support of the United Nations .. Abadi is preparing to launch a comprehensive project for "reconciliation and zeroing"…National Reconciliation is (imo) a last step to becoming UNITED politically and culturally…Along with that is the UNITY of a countries National Currency and one that has no restrictions, no multi currency practices associated with it without acknowledgement and approval from the IMF. (imo) The National Currency once National Reconciliation is full achieved "may become" fully International and with both the Kurdistan and Iraq Language on it.

1-6-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...We have learned the new currency that will work in the ATMs will be of the lower denomination classes, all the while banks and their employees are now educated on the matter as of the present time…We now also understand there is a new Holiday that will go down on the 10th of January in perpetuity for all of Iraq…That is UNITY and UNITY is coming in the short period…wink…Zeroing is in my opinion the Delete the Zero project, Zeroing out from 20i7 into 2018…

1-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I had to make connection with my CBI contact in Iraq with a series of questions for them. Question: Is everything still on path to re-instate the IQD? Answer: The IQD is already re-instated. There are no security or political problems in Iraq that interfere. The signed paperwork has been forwarded and was approved by all needed entities. Question: Have you already launched the new currency notes? Answer: We decided to re-do the lower category notes in polymer. These have not yet arrived from the vender. Question: Are the ATMs dispersing the new lower category notes? Answer: Not yet, as I just said not all these notes are ready. Some machines were activated and programmed for the 3 zero notes in order to prevent a cash shortage in circulation. Due to the electronic banking efforts we have created a shortage of notes beyond our planned limits. The plan is and always has been to load the ATM with only the newer notes and use the machines to launch these notes. This is still the plan.

1-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Question: Is the new re-instatement rate now being used by the government in payrolls? Answer: No, the Finance Ministry is still paying on the existing program rates and will not change over until the global community rolls it out. This is the event we are waiting for. Question: What is the plan to rollout the re-instatement rate to the global exchanges? Answer: Both the CBI and the Finance Ministry would like to see the foreign currency exchanges updated as soon as possible but we realize there are formal protocols that must be followed. Question: Can you give me a tentative timeline? Answer: We are told this could happen sometime in mid to the end of the month of January. Our accounting systems would best be served if we begin the new fiscal year with this news process. This is anyhow the plan.

1-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Folks there is nothing else I to tell in this saga. I was initially told earlier in January for a timeline for the exchange rollouts. This is why I was using the 12 days of Christmas as my mantra. So now we see this is extended out up to the end of January. All we can do is relax, keep our fingers crossed and wait all goes well.

dinarguru.com