Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Iraqi Dinar Turns"...with Okie & Kaperoni...4-1-13

Thanks

"As the Iraqi Dinar Turns"...with Okie & Kaperoni...4-1-13

3-31-2013 Poppy3 [is it true and conferm that the budget was puplished today [Saturday] ?] YES IT WAS PUBLISHED AND IS OPEN BUT WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT TILL MONDAY OR TUESDAY WHEN ALL THE SMART CARDS ARE CHARGED RETRO-ACTIVE BACK TILL JAN 1 . POPPY3

3-31-2013 BGG from what I hear - minor delays - nothing major...things are still in progress...doesn't mean it can't be derailed - for now, breathe, relax, enjoy.

3-31-2013 Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EASTER AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL IS IT OR ISN'T IT? WE KEEP HEARING ABOUT THE INEVITABILITY OF THE C/E TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY, TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW THAT WE ARE ALL CALLOUSED FROM THE CONFUSING SAME INFORMATION OVER AND OVER PREVIOUSLY. THIS TIME MAY PROVE DIFFERENT THOUGH. FROM WELL PLACED SOURCES WE KEEP HEARING FOR SEVERAL DAY'S THIS IS OUR TIME. WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED SO MANY TIMES WRONGLY IN THE PAST---BUT---THEY ONLY HAVE TO BE RIGHT ONLY ONCE. IT WOULD BE THE EPITOMY OF IRONY IF THIS TIME THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CRYING WOLF ACTUALLY SAW THE WOLF.I AM AWARE OF MANY PROCESSES AND PROCEDURAL DEVELOPMENT'S THAT HAS TRANSPIRED ONLY IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAY'S. THAT GIVES ME HOPE THAT THE LATEST PREDICTION OF THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT MAY FINALLY BE CORRECT. IT NOW APPEAR'S THAT HISTORY IS READY AND AWAITING TO BE FULFILLED. BE AWARE I AM ON THE WATCH AND STILL LOOKING FOR THE GOLDEN EGG THAT THE GOLDEN GOOSE LAID--WHEN I FIND IT I WILL SHARE WITH EACH OF YOU--(THERE WILL BE PLENTY TO SHARE)

4-1-2013 Poppy3 JUST ONE SIMPLE ANSWER TO OUR POSITION ALL IS WELL AND BLESSING IS STILL LIKE I SAID FROM APRIL FOR 24 TO 48 HRS. NO NEED TO SAY MORE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID.

4-1-2013 Kaperoni Article quote: "Competent in Economic Affairs revealed that because of the high value of the dollar in Kurdistan markets due to lack of liquidity in banks. with Kurdistan regional markets have seen in the recent rise in the value of the dollar..." This article is awesome confirmation once again, that the CBI is removing the dinar! I love articles that give us these tidbits. The CBI wants Iraqi's on the dollar. Only one reason for that.

4-1-2013 Tlar The IMF asked Shabibi to hold the rate for 1 year starting in January of 2009 as a test to see if he could hold the rate constant. At the time this test commenced, the program rate was 1170. The program rate was held all through 2009, 2010, 2011 and the first part of 2012. Shabibi for reasons he stated about the governmental problems held the 1170 rate. In 2012 he raised the rate four pips making it 1166. Why he raised it just 4 pips I believe was to see if he could move the rate and support it at the new level. The question of what is the "normal" rate is up for interpretation IMHO. Normal could be what it was before Saddam took over Iraq. It could also be referring to the street rate, meaning to bring the street rate/blackmarket rate back into equilibrium at 1166. It has now been for 4 years and counting that the program rate in Iraq has been at this number 1170/1166. IMHO, ... the normal rate is the program rate and the the CBI is attempting to fix the street rate before than can contemplate raising the value. With as little evidence as we have at present, both arguments are valid IMO. Until they define "normal" everyone is just speculating.

Thanks
    Isn't it nice to not look at the rumors for several months and come back and see the same people spewing the same garbage? LMAO

Thanks
    Hey Hopefultxn, how's it going? Nice to see you, yup same stuff different day

Thanks
    Things have been better, but they have also been worse. Life is a cycle of events. LOL

Hope the family is well.

It just surprises me that after all this time of people being wrong on their predictions or interpretations of events that anyone still reads things from people like Blaino, Okie, BGG, Kaperoni, etc. LOL

Thanks
    Well I wish you more better and less worse

The family is great! Hope yours is well also ♥

I'm less and less surprised when it comes to the gurus LOL

+ Reply to Thread