Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-20-20

Iraqi

1-20-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...when the Central Bank of Iraq raises the value of their currency there are already established private banks around the world that have an agreement with the central bank...the Central Bank of Iraq's children is their currency. Each individual bill is very precious to them. It's called their note count...there are banks around the world IMO have been established around the world that will send back their children [Dinar Notes]...if I live in Ohio and I go to a bank and I exchange my dinar for American dollars...that bank has made an agreement with the CBI...Will the private banks allow us to leave the deposits in dinars? Yes...they are going to let you keep your dinars as dinars on American soil...all of this is IMO...

1-20-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready current data looks good. CBI seems ready to implement. It has been a longer and more obfuscated route than almost anyone could imagine.

1-20-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [What happened to Iraq unveiling their rate this weekend?] Everyone was positive it was going to happen this weekend…it was planned to be in the Gazette by Saturday...all I could say is I am very positive…hoping to see it by Wednesday. My redemption center folks are on call today...not at work...yet. It really is looking like it could be a Tuesday event…I’m terrified to say this...but all sources are saying this.

1-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Religious reference to Trump: The Iraqi government is transferring hard currencies to Iran ... We ask you to protect our money" Maybe this is why [Guru] Frank26 mentioned...the "time is now!" Did DJT get the letter above and give an "insistence" to make sure their money is safe and sound!? Re - Instating their currency will be a safety measure, as it protects the wealth of the nation, right? We shall see and I suspect that time now is ripe for them to be prepared to report what they may have done or will have done in due course. The articles suggest they are ready to give the 2020 budget draft to the parliament. Well imo not to break the good news to ya'll on that, but, the 2019 Financial Management Law Amendment will need to precede that...imo. That is where what it all revolves around and that is about the mechanism that is in or is the 2019 FML amendment! Just as the protection of their money does... They have been protecting the information in the 2019 FML for a very long time. imo.

1-19-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CURRENT 2020 BUDGET IS READY IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE. THE BUDGET WAS APPROVED BY THE CABINET BEFORE THE RESIGNATION OF THE GOVERNMENT" So here it is again in yet another article. The 2020 budget was ready when Mahdi resigned. So why didn’t he pass it on to parliament prior to resigning? We know why and its because he wanted to create this budget crisis and hold up progress.

1-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Because the banks are communicating with the Central Bank and the central bank is talking, 'Hey it's time. Give us all those 3 zeros you've collected...we're going to replace it with currency you are not to give to the citizens...You know those small category notes that we've already delivered to you? That's what you're gonna deliver to the citizens.' And the key thing is when and at what rate...I don't know the date and I don't know the rate but I do know that it's happening because the Central Bank of Iraq is saying this is what we're doing [and all the signs are pointing that way.] Tremendous signs....I'm excited about the future with this currency

1-19-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Al-Fateh reveals an intention to elect the Prime Minister directly from the people" This is why imo there is no hold up with the PM in regards to monetary reforms. The caretaker government is in place and can facilitate the 2019 FML Amendment that was completed long before and even prior to the resignation of Mahdi! The elites and educated know this and will massage things in order to get a non dialectic Prime Minister. The Monetary Reforms will need to be met regardless now with the liquidity issues they’ll be facing shortly if not already now. Imo.

1-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I feel IMO that the government of Iraq and the CBI are two different things. Separate male-female and yet ironically enough you need the two to create something beautiful. Life. The CBI is working on raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and the GOI is also working on cleaning itself out. Well it turns out that just 3 days ago Trump went into the CBI and they arrested people left and right. They're cleaning the swamp so that the country of Iraq can stand by itself and have their own currency and be proud of it. And that's what's going on right now...

dinarguru.com