Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-13-19

Iraqi

2-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...sometimes i get information that is a little better than normal or it is different or gives us indication that something has happened that we didn’t know about before. That is sort of what happened today. We got little bits and pieces of things that pointed together the timing which is in this week. It may not even not be two days away. It is that close... We are looking forward to possibly 3 different announcements coming together for us the next day or so.

2-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...my understanding was you have an Internationally known rate on their dinar. Did you realize Vietnamese Dong is going to be fairly close to the rate of the Iraqi Dinar on the front screens? I mean it could get within 8% to 10% of the Dinar. ...In fact China wanted the Dong to be on par with the Dinar, but i think it is going to be within 8% to 10% of it. So I will say this, the Dinar is fast approaching $7.00. That will give you some idea what I am talking about. ...We are looking very strong for the remainder of this week...I am going to say I am encouraged. I am excited.

2-13-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf cbi has stated many times "restore and or increase purchasing power of the dinar" Many seem to think that statement means "restore and or increase purchasing power of the IQD", but it is not the case. Zambia increased the purchasing power of the Kwacha, by deleting 3 zeros.

2-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IN RAISING AND ENHANCING THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY DINAR PURCHASING POWER" So again we see that they are talking about withdrawing the dinar from the market place, as they have already done. Sounds like to me the realize that at some point they must increase the purchasing power, thus the rate.

2-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat A couple golden nuggets here in this article: 1. We find out they still plan to do the project to delete the zeros. 2. They did in fact plan to do it before now but it was postponed again. Timing of the article proves they did have it planned for January. Why postponed? ...I quote from the article - “but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay”. So we are NOT waiting for the economy to grow and the private sector to take over to raise the rate. Get it?

2-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 3. I want to point out that in 2003 we were told that the cash volume in the markets to be issued for the money supply was 170 Trillion. So we can now see once again they are maintaining well below the 2/3 (about 57 trillion) dinars withdrawal of the planned current cash volume, as part of the “project to delete the zeros”. So we can see they still have room to issue more currency, if needed to fulfill cash volume. But this is one tool they are keeping inflation down.

2-12-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central Bank "fabricated" a channel of payment to Tehran to address the debts of gas and electricity" Data in this above article has information that is imo a follow up from [Guru] Frank and [Guru] Delta... They spoke of a continuation of Iran and Iraq's relationship. It is imo in stone and the mechanism is in place now. Iran said they didn't want the IQD in the past and now that has changed. They know when they rate changes both sides may benefit and biggly too. lol. They have a continuation of Financial agreements... As in past tense.

2-12-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan So, with the budget behind us and [Guru] Frank suggesting they are working it effectively backwards, therefore, in the coming hours, days, etc.., could be very eventful, as from the looks of it an announcement, 2nd article and rate may be all that is needed now. They told us they will have the borders prepared to get taxes and tariffs by 02/17/209... imo Keep in mind they we have been told over the years once implemented with an international calculation the income may be equal to the oil revenues...So, they are now apparently on board for this now to come to fruition. imo...Fascinating times...imo.

dinarguru.com