Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-15-19

Iraqi

2-15-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq TV is broadcasting the United Nations giving Iraq a warning that further severe repercussions could result of their delay in forming their government. The Deputy to Parliament reportedly stated that all of the recovered money would be pointless to Iraq if it is not based on international rates thus enabling them to compete with the rest of world. ...Rates are again visible to some bank sources...Zim $0.24 - Dinar $4.43 - Dong $1.37. TIME WILL TELL what happens next!

2-15-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...Let’s start with Iraq...Their ATMs are lined up and ready to go...they are finally going to activate their ATM machines...So that would mean the ATM machines will be able to take Iraqi dinar, USTN, our new dollars, and be able to convert those also to Iraqi dinar also. That is supposed to start on Saturday...we will see how that comes out. ...I think the oil and gas law is to be put into action and into law...I believe the voting is done on that. It has been done for weeks now, but as far as implementation of that law...it should occur Sunday or Monday in Iraq.

2-15-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...let’s talk about screen rates today...as far as we are concerned rates are on the screens. They are moving up. The UN Operational Rate pages are available for the 15th and the 1st of the month...So those come up and should be good with our new rates for these many currencies we know and talk about, and should be applicable tomorrow, February 15th, be the effective date for the rates that are populating now. I think we have finally came to the end of this ride. ...I am excited about what could happen between now and Monday. Everybody just stay tuned.

2-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The RV train is still chugging along, with nothing but positive steam powering these updates...suffice it to say that we're in a pretty spot! NOTHING has detracted from the good news on HCL. WE STILL have momentum on the budget, which is currently WAY AHEAD OF NORMAL. And I'll sweeten it up just a little bit with this - you remember that $60 mark I mentioned about a month ago? YEP, STILL GOING THE RIGHT WAY! Oil is creeping up on $56 as I write this. That's halfway to my mark of $60...and going strong!

2-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CURRENCY STRUCTURE: CENTRAL BANK PREPARES TO DELETE 3 ZEROS OF IRAQI CURRENCY" ...this article ...is only from Nov of last year...not too long ago. Okay so here is the beginning of the re-education process I said would begin a months before the reinstatement would happen. Remember the CBI must first wait for the right environment to launch the rest of these lower smaller category notes. Now they are telling us the time is just around the corner. This is exactly what we wanted to hear and needed to hear at this time.

2-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Remember as I said many times we will see a rate change within Iraq as close to 1000 dinars or lower per USD first, then the CBI must launch the smaller notes or the economy will not have any currency they can work with. So now we see the CBI program rate as record lows coming into this week and so we should expect it even much lower and then the launching of first the 25, 50 and 100 dinar notes, as promised would happen at this time. Stay tuned it is all good.

2-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...articles are out about CONTRACTS...They have to be adjusted accordingly...Let the CONTRACT's adjusting to a new rate sink in... The Pres signed the 2019 budget on the 4th... Note the articles about Contracts use the word Implementation... So aside from the time line, think about it. Contracts and pricing of goods, needs to be done as well. They imo won't or can't put pricing off for long.. We have not heard Taxes and Tariffs being put off or extended...Now think about it...02/04/19 and 10 days less the weekend of two days...Puts Kurds talk of 02/17 for implementation of T & Ts or even the federal budget law to install contracts, imo, right on time...

dinarguru.com