Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-17-19

Iraqi

4-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Clare] THERE IS NOTHING FROM STOPPING IRAQ FROM ADDING VALUE TO THEIR CURRENCY. EACH WEEK THEY ARE PREPARED TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY...EACH WEEK THEY ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE."

4-17-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] IS THERE A NEED FOR SOMETHING ELSE?...NO.

4-17-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq has some legislation that was passed and is going to be enacted tomorrow [Wednesday]... That is a new series of banking laws. The new banking legislation is going into effect tomorrow [Wednesday] ...we are hearing that should be some what of a kick off for everything. ...We had the Finance Minister from Iraq here in the United States I believe over the weekend. They did put some deals together with Master Card and Visa. I think that is important. That is really good.

4-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Most people that follow me know what we're waiting on before will start to see any activity as far as the currency rising in value. But for those that don't know I'll recap a few of them...It is a must that they finish filling the final three or four ministers that are missing in the new government. Parliament needs to start passing some laws. These laws will make it more appealing for investors to come to Iraq. There are several still outstanding. Stability still needs to improve in some areas mostly outlining areas where construction will take place.

4-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The government needs to...make significant strides towards stopping bribes, payoffs, money laundering and theft. CBI still as far as I know has not implemented Deposit Insurance. The safeguard is an absolute must for investors to bring their money to Iraq. And lastly I believe the CBI needs to accept the conditions of IMF Article VIII to allow freedom of movement of capital. In other words allow investors to get their profits out. These are not all mandatory but are significant enough to stop investors from bringing their capital to Iraq. And after all what we're looking for is significant investment capital to begin to create a private sector.

4-16-2019 Newshound Guru Chattels Article "Iraq's central bank announced on Tuesday that Iraq's foreign currency reserves rose to $ 62 billion. "The bank's foreign exchange reserve rose from $ 40 billion to $ 62 billion," said Central Bank of Payments director general Doha Abdul Karim. "The central bank has managed to control the level of inflation and maintain prices and maintain the purchasing power of the national currency, and adjust the exchange rate and close the gap." The Iraqi Central Bank, on July 12, 2018, that Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 55.7 billion dollars, noting that Iraq has 89 tons of gold."

4-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...It’s going to be a good week…I feel very positive...All kinds of stuff shaking loose right now...I’m looking for an action packed week...and if I am hearing all this good news from Reno and DC and New York...I am sure you will read that others...are also hearing this news...After some back and forth with my BIS contacts…...they are expecting things to happen today...we are looking for a whole lot of news for completion this week...I was afraid to share this...after all the negative emails I have been getting ...So I am double and triple checking to make sure my info is correct before putting out...Dinar 4.50 street rate.. low 2's on dong...and Dinar in US may be $2 to $3 more...

4-16-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The stock market continues its high rise" Quote: "The number of shares traded 1,1 billion shares valued at 820.5 million dinars" The volume has been increasing since ealier last week. A good sign confidence is gaining traction...imo A good thing!

dinarguru.com