Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-13-17

Iraqi

10-13-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I have been told not to go into certain areas tonight. This is what we can talk about. What has gone on in Iraq is the IMF has asked Iraq to do (2) things. Remember the law that was against about anti money laundering law in conjunction with counterfeiting? That law was passed long time ago. They want to see this enacted. The other thing the IMF wants is to see Iraq’s rate enacted. Iraq has about 9 Dignitaries that have been invited to come to the United States for the final day of the IMF meeting in Washington DC. Sunday would be the last day of the meeting. It makes sense they would comply the final things the IMF has requested before coming over to that meeting which they will be there with other people on Sunday. That is a positive thing for us. We should have the best weekend of our lives.

10-13-2017 Intel Guru Delta GOOD NEWS...IRAQIS WILL HEAR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS... MAJOR GENERAL AMMAR AL- KUBAISI COMMANDER OF THE SECOND BORDER ANNOUNCED THAT THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL SEE THE LIBERATION OF THE BORDER COMPLETELY...ALL WILL BE DONE.

10-13-2017 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "Iraqi Vice President Ayad Allawi says there could be a "civil war" over the Kurdish-administered city of Kirkuk if talks over Kurdish independence are left unresolved." ...I am telling everyone that this referendum vote was leverage to get Article 140 law passed in parliament and settle the disputes over the oil rich providence of Kirkuk once and for all...this referendum was important and will have some impact somehow. The recent Kurdish referendum was not so much about Kurdistan succeeded as it was more to get leverage to get the constitution “fully” implemented. It was all about “stirring the pot” or “shaking the hive”. It has been about 12 years already since the constitution of Iraq was ratified, and still it is not “fully” implemented. This is the Kurds beef with the GOI and parliament.

10-13-2017 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan There are 4 taxes we need to be aware of when dealing with the dinar. And planning for those 4 taxes are going to pretty much take care of everything for the future. #1. Federal Taxes…you can find the tax brackets out on the internet anywhere and with the current idea’s being presented by Trump you’re going to see some changes on what those brackets are from 7 down to 3 once/if that passes everything. I’m hoping it does cause it’s going to make it a lot easier for everybody. When you take a look at the tax brackets [federal] I have people asking me “Well if it’s only 15% that I’m paying right now is that going to change when I cash in the dinar?” Well obviously it’s going to change!…
[NOTE: This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice. It is purely informational and the views of this guru. Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time.]

10-12-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "The general orientation of the central bank is working to restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former glory in collaboration with government banks, indicating that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sale the dollar put pressure on speculators in the markets." Well this is obviously a word to get attention.. Glory be it! What other glory is there than bring back your currency to it's real value and away from a program rate? We all know the banks are meeting with the UST and have been for some time now. Are the final touches in place? I'll bet so. Even Abadi today is just about ready to tell the world the final inches of Iraq are liberated from ISIS. Security and stability, is at hand. Therefore, imo the remaining touches if you will are being done and in a very timely manner. 9-15/2017 IMF, 10/16/2017 Private Banks and the UST and then 10/18/2017 Iraq and US represented by the Institute of Strategic Studies. Go figure.. A global think TANK! wink then ka boom lol that fast..

10-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Before Iraq revalues the dinar, do you know what new Iraqi denomination note(s) we are looking for release and use, in the ATMs, retail business, etc.] The lower denominations are ones, fives, tens, twenties, maybe a new 50 dinar now, I’m not sure.

10-12-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: “Economic partnerships between Iraq and Egypt” ...this is IMO the kind of working relationships that Iraq needs...one where they can each provide the other with needed commodities and help...IMO a part of the LL (long line) that we see growing that will benefit Iraq and eventually be a HUGE benefit for the world over as they help to rebuild this nation...so many opportunities here for the ones who can afford the process...IMO.

10-12-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "The challenges of Iraq's budget .. The search for 20 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated cities" Quote: "Saleh explained that electricity alone consumes 14 trillion Iraqi dinars (JD = 1180 dinars) from the general budget..." [is this mean the rate for 2018 budget at 1180...?] They will make the adjustment when the new rate occurs... Their speaking in terms of what the rate is now of course... Not really knowing when the new rate will come... But here is the thing!... When it does occur, the income flow from taxes due to consumerism within the private sector will help them to repay loans, increase the funding for reconstruction, and allow for any budget shortfalls to be bridged... The ability to bring about an increase in spending for the population of the nation of Iraq is the goal now... The only way for all of these financial obligations to be met within Iraq is the value of their currency to increase substantially... That is the endgame as we near the completion of monetary reform within Iraq...

10-12-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Iraqi and US banks meet in Washington" Quote: "He pointed out that" The Iraqi delegation will be formed by Iraqi banks to meet with the US Treasury and major banks and the Foreign Ministry there and representatives of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Bridges of cooperation" This is a great art. And an Iraqi-US meeting on October 18.

dinarguru.com