Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-8-2021

Iraqi

1-8-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE DOLLAR IS DROPPING IN IRAQ" ...the CBI monetary strategy is working…

1-7-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we know the CBI has devalued the dinar for multiple reasons. They are attempting to prepare for the next step. They know the US election is coming to an end. The timing could not be more perfect. It is the start of their new fiscal year and this is the best, most opportune time to reinstate the currency. They have told us this many times.

1-7-2021 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Iraq is moving forward with the new official exchange rate at 1460 currently. The only way the dinar can go up in value is with the success of the economy.

1-7-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the CBI is not going to initiate the “project to delete the zeros” until they know they can continue with the process all the way to completion up to the reinstatement including the new IMF basket. They cannot issue lower denominations without a guarantee that the reinstatement at a higher rate will happen, otherwise these notes will be totally worthless and Iraq would jeopardize the economy of Iraq even a worse situation...

1-7-2021 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Nearly all the news right now that I am hearing is pretty positive. The information is hitting that the timetable has been advanced to get the reset done before the 20th. I am hearing from all my financial people that it is a mad scramble to get the reset out the door. I am not hearing anything specific on...dollar values on the currencies…just that we are expected to see a much expediated timetable to get the reset done.

1-7-2021 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Iraq has an international rate outside of their country at 1190 to take advantage of their deals. But inside domestically there's a 1 to 1 rate deal they made with the IMF. 1450 was for investment purposes and to help pay the salaries at a lesser cost...Brilliant. 1450 is going to leave IMO in 2 weeks or less because there is another change to their rate coming and this one will add purchasing power to their currency at a 1 to 1 level.

1-7-2021 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...information that we’ve had... information talking about us...receiving notifications and one particular transmission had us receiving notification on Thursday...that goes in line and corresponds with another banks interpretation of our timing...We could get notified Thursday and start Friday...it would not surprise me if we were notified Thursday morning and got started and appointments set - and started on that day – so we’re just going to have to wait it out and see...We know that Iraq is ready to go and not waiting much longer...I cannot really get into the rates – they are changing – constantly updated – and traded – and something we’re going to know when we get in there...So hang in there – be patient...

1-7-2021 Newshound/Intel Gurus Walkingstick & Frank26 If we progressively see the auction numbers continue to fall that's another confirmation that the American dollar is about to leave the Iraqi market and very soon to be replaced with a new... denomination and a new exchange rate for these new small category notes. It's that simple. It's not complicated. It's on course.

dinarguru.com