Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-16-18

Iraqi

6-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat THERE ARE SO MANY NOW INVESTED WITH DINAR. HOW CAN IRAQ AFFORD TO PAY FOR THIS EXCHANGE? Iraq will pay for the currency exchange through oil credits. In simple terms only countries that participated in the wars will benefit from oil credits, unless they managed to buy them from a country that did. Question: How will these oil credits work? Under normal times any bank would not want to handle this much exchange of any middle eastern currency. It would be way too risky. ...But these are not normal situations for the Iraqi dinar...

6-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The banks will gladly accept the Iraqi dinar because they know they can broker the currency to the US Treasury with a spread (mark-up). Some of it they will hold themselves and trade. The US Treasury will then take the dinar and transfer it over to the Iraqi CBI, where credits for oil at future market price is locked in and already agreed to years ago. Some say at $32/barrel. I am not certain if this is true or not but I now it is substantially below the projected market price over the next 30 years. So you see the more dinar that is exchanged, the better it is for the economy of the country exchanging it back to Iraq. So I would not worry about the volume of currency going back to Iraq. This is all well planned out.

6-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Is Iraq on the cusp of currency reform? Now that they've met the latest IMF requirement they could be close to beginning to raise the value. It makes little sense for the CBI to wait since ending the currency auctions, opening up to investors and putting people back to work all benefits Iraq. All at the risk of falling out of compliance and having to start the 3-month 2% or less requirement over again.

6-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Question: SO HOW DO WE COME INTO THIS PICTURE THEN, AS INVESTORS? We are only going to benefit from this process in that we know that these very large 3 zero notes are temporary...and the notes would be someday replaced with more normalized lower denominations...once they controlled the inflation and could stabilize the government and economy again. This has now all happened. This replacement of currency is way overdue.

6-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat BUT IF THEY REPLACE THE 3 ZERO NOTES WON’T WHAT WE HOLD BE WORTHLESS? If they did have this in their plan, this would be called a “lop” which is a technical term for restarting an economy fresh from a hyper-inflated situation including other strict measures too to control the economy. This is not the care [case?] in Iraq since they report almost monthly that inflation is now under control and around only 2%. The CBI has also told us they DO NOT intent to conduct a “lop” in Iraq but rather to coincide the two sets of currencies (3 zero notes and the newer category notes) for up to 10 years. We are holding some of these 3 zero notes and so when the value is significantly increased in order to come back to pre-gulf war levels this will be legal currency of Iraq. We simply go to the bank and exchange it for the currency of our own country (i.e. Canadian dollars, US dollars, Euro, etc).

6-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "State law: Maliki agreed to join the alliance of the Sadr government to form a “patriarchal” government!" I don’t see this as some deep, meaningful alliance with Maliki. In fact, Abadi may well be wishing he had sent stronger signals earlier if this keeps on… OR – it could be the leverage Sadr needs to get Abadi off the “can” – so to speak.

6-15-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The Qi cards especially the new Master card that is tied to Rafidain Bank in Iraq has been issued and is operational for people...any citizen...Iraqi citizen has and can utilize the Qi card and can be paid in dinar. I mentioned to you over a week or two weeks ago that the dinar has revalued in country. I don’t care if we can’t see it on the website or see it at its true value. ...Iraq has done their thing. They were held while up by the UN last week and they finally got released on that. They are moving and shaking right now. How do we know all this? I told you...we had...3 tankers coming here...to the United States...those tankers carrying over 20 million barrels of oil they will be paid in Iraqi dinar backed from our government. ...We are really excited about that. They start their Eid Al Fitr holiday...June 15th. So for...5 days...the ISX won’t be trading during the holiday period. I can bet on the 2oth when it comes back Iraq will be trading at what is known as a newly revalued dinar stating the 20th.

dinarguru.com