Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-6-2020

Iraqi

8-6-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...everything about the reinstatement of the dinar was done by the United States Treasury. It's all well calculated for the reinstatement of the currency of Iraq at 1 to 1...oh my goodness the timing. They're about to introduce the 100...

8-6-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "The Compensation resulting from Iraqs invasion of Kuwait amounted to 177 billion dollars" This article further confers that as of this year they will be satisfying all their financial obligation and war reparations to the country of Kuwait...

8-6-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...They are making all the right moves. They are making the right plays. The World Bank, the IMF and the Fab 4 are completely happy with what they're seeing. I'm hoping the go signal has been given...obviously we don't know. That's pure speculation...all this stuff is just lining up...to me with all of this being done we're down to timing...the world is ready. The world needs it. Iraq certainly needs it. The fact that Kazemi is talking about a sovereign state - We're just right there...

8-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...right now the Iraqi dinar is not an acceptable or recognizable international currency...you can't go into your bank and exchange it like you can a lot of other currencies because there's restrictions on it right now...We need Iraq to be a sovereign nation...they're not. That's why you see the government constantly saying they want to try to get their sovereignty recognized again...to be a sovereign nation of course you have to have your own currency. We need them to have their sovereignty restored and then the restriction moved off the currency for it to be accepted. I'd love to see them on the Forex that's for sure. Once that happens you should be able to go into your local bank...

8-5-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...one of the sources that is extremely well connected was talking about today or tomorrow [Wednesday]...I know some things that have happened – that are continuing to go on – and one thing that happened last night – all currencies came up live on the screens last night...the only currency that was not up was the Zimbabwe Zim Dollar...You know I cannot say absolutely tomorrow [Wednesday] is our day...I think we are basically all ready to go - we know security has always been an issue...I believe that mostly that is in check now...So I am going to say at this point we are believing for this to come – fairly quickly...

8-5-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Ray are we just about to cross the finish line?] IT APPEARS THAT WAY...TIME WILL TELL.

8-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy What we're hoping on is Al-Khadimi to meet with the king of Saudi Arabia before he comes here. There is an agreement that I think the United States is waiting on some kind of agreement between the two countries where Saudi Arabia is going to help Iraq financially but there are some things they need to hammer out. So I'm watching for those 2 to happen [Kurdistan agreement and Saudi Arabia visit] before Al-Khadimi comes here... something tells me something big is going to happen this month...

8-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] In Iraq they are still continuing to educate the people there and to get as much currency off the streets as they can. Everything is pretty quiet from banking centers….they have done a good job with “gag orders”. The way I look at it is there is such a tremendous push to keep people quiet...any news we are getting right now may be things like misinformation they are feeding us on purpose…I’m trying to watch the actual banking process so I don’t deal with the rumors…I did touch base with a redemption center contact who believes they will be working this weekend. I am not looking for today…but think its doggone soon.

8-5-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 There have been large amounts of volume of the Iraqi dinar that are moving globally internationally...I believe that what the CBI is doing is that it's seeding many banks around the world that are mirrored with the CBI banks...we believe these banks have samples of the Iraqi dinar and the banks inside of Iraq have the new small categories ready to be distributed...this large volume is unprecedented especially when it's at a program rate that is worth nothing. Why would other countries be interested in accepting and receiving platforms, PLATFORMS, volumes of a worthless Iraqi dinar? It's highly possible...that it's a form of payment...this payment was coming to the United States of America...we thought it was 1 payment. It turns out IMO it's multiple payments.

8-5-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 So this rare event, this large volume is not just one payment but a multiple of times? Are all the payments coming to the United States of America? Don't know but IMO Iraq is making huge movement of their currency and we started studying that about 3 weeks ago...they have been moving IQD amounts electronically through the Iraqi Stock Exchange for some time now...IMO when the reinstatement of the currency of Iraq comes about the world has to be ready for it. That's what this large volume is doing - preparing the world for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

dinarguru.com